Shop Closed on PC

Same issue here. I use Windows 7, they say know about the issue. But this has been going on for a while now because of an update. They should release a statement letting us know when we can expect a resolution. Really frustrating not being able to spend gold or play arena.

I use windows 8 and shopping is closed for a week. whats happening.

The store has been closed for eight days and the problem appeared after update 17.2 and I think the problem is in the update itself and more specifically in the game files. Even in the description it is written that they have a new file structure and they apologize in advance for any inconvenience. But not to fix a technical problem during the week and did not disclose this problem, and make action in the form of Nemsi, is a mockery and insult players from the technical Department. Iā€™m sure the problem in the game files in particular on Windows platforms and so long to fix such a major and basic problem of the game is a very huge minus to this productā€¦ Goodbye Nemsi, you were so close and we lost youā€¦

2 Likes

Wind 10, EUā€¦ 1week or moreā€¦ ofc no shop access

Windows 7. EU. Tried using VPN. Nothing helped. Shop still doesnā€™t work

Windows 10. America Server. Since the last update, my shop only works on mobile version, is where I buy my packs, but on PC I canā€™t, uninstalling the game didnā€™t work, what to do?

Windows 10, EU, Shops closed on PC

Me too. I repaired, used VPN and reinstalled.
My friend helped me buying Nemsy by logging my acc with his PC.

Windows 10 - EU Region

Iā€™ve been logging in multiple times per day since Nemsi was announced, and the shop is still closed. Windows 10, playing all three regions, from Canada.

Please tell us there will still be a way to get Nemsi!

thank you, we are waiting for a solution to the problem for 8 days, is there any progress ? :slight_smile:

Shop is broken for me. Every pack costs 200 gold :((

Same issue here. Shop closed. Windows 10. Americaā€™s region.

Windows 10, EU and Americas shop doesnā€™t work on PC

server america windows 10 64 bit, shop closed after buffs and nerfs

hello, windows 7 64-bit from Europe here. shopā€™s being closed since 17.2.0, now after updating to 17.2.1 itā€™s still not working. please help, thank you.

1 Like

Hy! Win10 64bit from Europe. Shop closed and arena disabled.

1 Like

REALLY? 8 days in and no repair? Is this that for what I pay? I spent in this game a loot of money and I get this? I feel like you dont care about us at all. No information about the state of progress in your fix NOTHING. No access to arena and shop on my PC, laptop and android. Leaving the game. Thank you for opening my eyes

2 Likes

Windows 10 Pro 1909 European region but problem persists on Americas too. Yesterday I could access shop and start an arena run from my Android device, today its not possible any more.

1 Like

I face the same problem since today on my WIN10 64bit PC on EU server (my main).
I have an additional problem of getting my gold from daily quests only added after a restart of HS. Not sure if this is connected or not.
I logged in on the Americas server and the shop is working fineā€¦

1 Like