Shop Closed on PC

Same problem for me too, have contacted Game Masters tho and the work is in progress. Will report if if get’s fixed this way for me.

How much gold have you guys banked? I had 100 or less when this started, but now I have 1290 lol

my shop is closed after new update until now , i have windows 10. i play in europe

Windows 7 Europe cant get in arena too

Same issue - Windows 10 EUW. Shop closed since last patch.

hi, ive been playing hearthstone since mean streets so im pretty sure i have it set up properly.

i havent been able to open the shop since the patch that added nemsy to it, i thought it wouldve been resolved with these nerfs but it wasnt.

also my gold from quest rewards and winning 3 games in a row doesnt update until i relog

lol ikr. The good thing about this is that I’ve been forced to save gold

I have no access to SHOP and ARENA. Im on Windows 10

yes and its me shop is closed i cant buy nothing whats happening

This man is trolling. Dont feed him

Lmao stop being so salty because I told people to ignore your troll posts. Do you have anything better to do?

How can we not at least have an eta and some nemsy news by now?

what is goin on with shop?can anyone from blizzard tell us?i cant find any person from support team to help me

Time is running out on the free Nemsy. This is the first time I have not been able to use the in game shop. I have uninstalled the game more than once, and repaired files. I even tried the VPN trick, it didn’t work.

It would be nice if you would just post a notice that people will get their Nemsy regardless and people would be much more patient and understanding. It feels bad.

5 Likes

i agree with you,neither me take nemsy bcs my shop is closed 5days and i didnt know what is happen.

Shop still close after another update with card nerf and buff. I hope everything is fix asap as we all deserve free Nemsey once again as for your apology.

Shop has been closed for over a week. I cannot access the shop on both windows 10 pc, America.

Shop works on phone (andriod)

1 Like

The shop and arena are still closed for me. I miss playing the Arena!
I was able to log in from my cell phone and get Nemsey, but I sure hope you get this issue fixed soon.
Windows 10/United States

shop closed since the last att of the nerfs / buffs. I already repaired / reinstalled the game, it didn’t work.

I’ve done the same thing. Mine has been closed over a week. A lot of other people are having this issue. Windows 10, America here.

There is no solution at the moment and it appears to be an issue due to the update.