Scholomance academy

Yes, but when something says limited time, it shouldn’t come back.

1 Like
  1. You’re getting hung up on word semantics. It could be limited for A time not the END of time.
  2. They’re already brought back ‘limited’ heroes like Tyrnade and Khadgar (I missed him :frowning: ) and also the Naxx card back which we can buy. So they’re already gone against that anyway.
  3. It’s your opinion and not a fact. Players can’t help when they join the game or miss the game for real life stuff. Plus the only reason why people would be salty is because they’re no longer special snowflakes. With that, we’re back to selfishness again.

It upsets tons of people. If something is special IMO it should remain special.

1 Like

I’ve seen more people asking for card backs and heroes then to keep them away.

Stop bringing up Tyrande and Khadgar like they prove that the preorder heroes will come back. The only reason they were made available again was because of their exclusivity to certain regions and platforms. Tyrande was only available through Twitch Prime, which was only for a few countries at the time, and Khadgar was iOS exclusive. If these heroes didn’t have these qualities, they would have the same chance to be brought back as Sir Annoy-O and The Thunder King, which is zero.

The people who had the chance to buy the bundles and didn’t don’t deserve to get these heroes for a cheaper price. It’s blatantly unfair and a poor business practice. You don’t advertise something as a limited time offer, and then bring it back later for cheap.

As for the people who weren’t playing the game at the time, how is that a real argument to bring limited time stuff back? “I wasn’t playing this game two years ago, can you please bring back that thing you said you were only going to sell once for an expensive price please?” No, that’s not how it works.

And none of your arguments matter since I know whoever makes decisions like these agrees with me. The preorder heroes will never come back, that’s just a fact.

And btw, resorting to calling people selfish for not agreeing with you doesn’t strengthen your argument.

I won’t because people like you originally thought they weren’t, and they did. You just hate that it’s a fact you can’t refute lol.

Nah. That’s more selfishness and sour grapes from you.

They only don’t matter to you because you KNOW I made logical irrefutable facts which you hate.

Hey, I’m calling a spade a spade. There is no other reason why you wouldn’t want someone else to have the same hero as you, unless you want to be a special snowflake… i.e - selfish.

Your attitude alone is continually proving my point and you will prove it again in your next post with more ignorance.

I’m gonna stop you right there and refer you to the Tyrande, Tyrande, Where Art Thou topic, one of the first topics added to these new forums, where I was a big supporter of getting Tyrande back.

You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about, as you completely ignored what I said in the rest of the paragraph where I explained how Tyrande and Khadgar are special cases that warranted rereleases.

Keep making yourself look foolish though. It’s pretty funny.

Coming from someone who expects people to pay the same amount as the bundles for just a hero and card back lol.

I know EXACTLY what I’m talking about. You’re just taking umbrage to it because I’m right

With you here, they won’t even see me lol.

You’ve dodged what I said twice now, digging yourself a deeper hole. Had no idea I was arguing with such a child. Here I’ll repost it for you.

The only reason they were made available again was because of their exclusivity to certain regions and platforms. Tyrande was only available through Twitch Prime, which was only for a few countries at the time, and Khadgar was iOS exclusive. If these heroes didn’t have these qualities, they would have the same chance to be brought back as Sir Annoy-O and The Thunder King, which is zero.

You only reply to the parts of my replies where you can think of some dumb snarky thing to say, without actually addressing my points.

‘Arguing like a child’? Didn’t take you long to scrape the bottom of the barrel. “This guy is right and I’m losing the argument. I know, I’ll say he’s a child.”

Lol.

Repost what you like, my point ISN’T about Tyrande and you know it. You’re the one dodging the main point.

I’ve addressed your points but when someone is as obtuse as you, can you give me a logical reason as to why I should sound like a broken record and retype everything I say?

Alright dude you’re muted. You’re the one who brought up Tyrande in your first reply to me, don’t play dumb like that. You have an inability to argue points and instead just choose to dodge and weave while claiming you’re right somehow.

I’m too tired to keep replying to someone this thick right now, but I’ll just leave knowing that Mecha-Jaraxxus, Rastakhan, Madame Lazul, Elise, Deathwing, Lady Vashj, and Kel’thuzad will always be exclusive.

Never mind can’t mute you because for something reason if someone hides their profile, you can’t mute them. Great design Blizzard, help the trolls much.

The forums should have an outright block which I would’ve used ages ago.

Blame the tiredness on yourself, you picked this argument. Also, the future is not set in stone. ALL of those MAY return in the future, just like Khadgar, and the Naxx card back (for MORE examples).

Not just Tyrande. You cherry picked JUST that to be contrary. Again… IT’S NOT THE MAIN POINT.

The main point: They should bring back heroes and card backs.
You: They shouldn’t because I want to be a special snowflake. I’m going to build a strawman so we can change it to Tyrande and sidetrack this guy.
Me: No, we’re going back to the main point now…

They should bring back heroes and card backs.

I hid mine on purpose because people like you like to troll through peoples information to use as ammunition in petty arguments like this. I’m glad to see it’s working.

I will weigh in here and say that limited time offer heroes could come back and I would be fine with it. Limited does not mean never again in my view but I think people should have to pay for it. I think all heroes could and should be available at all times for $$$ and the limited time offer is to get the hero free. Makes perfect sense on all fronts and everyone wins.

2 Likes

I agree with this. A mute should be easy and available for everyone. Have had to use it many times now and couldnt on 2 ppl because private.

1 Like

LOL go to preferences, select ignored users and add these people in. They tried to avoid to be blocked, but I think they are too sneaky to be blocked.

1 Like

That worked, thank you.

No problem. These people are super sneaky.

I don’t like it. Needs more murlocs.

The theme is fun and i like the cards revealed thus far,kinda makes me want to try this expansion.

Ray of hope from this expansion for sure. Transfer student is great design and hope there is still life in design team. Duel class cards are also a great leap forward. If they could just get a handle on rng and cheating out cards in main game and fix the horrible problems in BG like murlocs being op and summoned minions need a change to 0 damage then there might be some actual hope to save this game.