Scholomance academy

`https://hearthstone-decks.net/leak-for-the-new-hearthstone-expansion-battlegrounds/``

7 Likes

Well, there it is lol.

Naxxramas seasonal card back available in the shop for 500 gold or 2-3$

I’ll take it I guess, didn’t have that one, lol. Good thing they give people the opportunity to buy it with gold.

Doesn’t say anything about a new skin for the pre-order, I’d be surprised if the only thing we got was a card back.

Edit/ apparently there’s a Kel’thuzad portrait as well with the card back.

I wonder what class it would be, technically he’s a mage but there’s already a million mage skins.

2 Likes

Oof now I know the new BG meta time to calculate :slight_smile:

Kel’thuzad was that first lich hero in WC3 to me, so I’d guess warlock. Otherwise freeze mage might be a good theme for him. If mage starts getting undead minions, maybe that could work for him.

Calling it: Tess is going to be insane in BGs. Getting a full synergistic Tavern like that is insanely valuable.

(From Mallenroh link above)

The new expansion is about Scholomance – launch on 8/4 PT (8/5 is for CN Time)

• Name most likely: Academy of Scholomance
  • Prepurchase: Get the kel’thuzad card back
  • Naxx Card Back will be back for purchase with 500 gold or money
1 Like

New tip, if you are facing a high stat opponent with Tess by playing Murlocs, ALWAYS sell your Toxfin and Megasaur, finally more and more planning ahead.

Is the Pub Pass a Battlepass Monetization?

No. But the new BG meta will be clown fiesta. I really love those leaks. Gotta prepare the $80.

man this looks so fun

Log-in to get two epic cards - “Transfer students”.

We’re getting cheaped-out on again. I guess the 1 free Legend per expac is gone :cry:

:point_up_2: nvm this is probably wrong

Only 3, no? 2 are currently unavailable also. I just don’t want another shaman skin, there is already 5 skins for that class. Paladin has a bunch of skins too, 4 in total.

Most classes have 4 at this point, ignoring the 1k versions. Rogues are the only one with 3 that I saw when I looked earlier (I may have missed one, though). DH obviously only has 2, but that’s perfectly fine given it’s a new class (and the second was added pretty quickly, too).

That is also ignoring the fact that some may be unavailable at the moment. I didn’t look to see how that affected the numbers.

I hope buying the card back is going to pave the forward for buying other card backs. People have been asking for this for ages!

Do the same for past Heroes too please!

5 Likes

sell al cosmetics imo

2 Likes

Yay, more res tools for Priest. See you all in 2022 when it rotates.

1 Like

Who cares about bg? We better get some card reveals.

5 Likes

Not sure about these BG updates.

-Goldrin was hard enough to get at tier 5,i doubt it will be usefull at tier 6.
-The new mega amalgam is probably for menagerie but its 4-5 random adepts you get,you can get 5 times taunt lol. More card rng with big impact.
-hooktusk is done now,its strait up worse then malygos? dont mind this nerf though.
-tess looks bit silly,1 seems way to cheap
-bran seems good,easy triples as well?
-king mukla is interesting,probably not that good.
-no change to murlocs

The new pub pass does not come instead of the tavern pass i hope? That would make getting the BG perks a lot more expensive.

https://main.judgehype.com/images/froala/2020/07/1594722593_837161.jpg