Sargeras turn 5?

I just played an opponent where this happened. Do I really need to say that that is too strong? I don’t think I need to explain this. Even at 9 mana he could use a nerf. He is WAYY better than the other titans. Like he looks like a titan to the other titans.

1 Like

how ? it happened i cant think of a way to play symphony on turn 3

1 Like

Well, he has to exaggerate somehow.

1 Like

play symp, get the draw, play sarg on 6mana, so his turn 5 enemys turn 6, very doable. wonder the luck % to get this off tho.

1 Like

Coin sins in turn 4, play a 3 mana sargeras in turn 5. That is the only way atm

Edit: and it is a one out of 100 kind of play, so not rly something to complain about, imho.

3 Likes

Yes high rolls are a thing. Welcome to every card game ever.

Should they nerf the card art while they’re at it?

1 Like

The man needs to play WoW or understand who he is and what Sargaras did.

1 Like

Think you have this way off ,

Warlock is quite slow and yes some wacky combo’s come off early and have better late game than your Argo decks , but maybe instead of complaining and asking for nerfs you should try the deck yourself. Count how many times you can get a turn 5 “Sargeras the Destroyer” out that fast. Maybe try something other than cookie cutter face hunter or DK in rank, you might get past chicken bub.

Maybe see how far into rank you go because ladder or ranked HS has several counters to most decks and also get useful information on your game you lost and validate your complaint. This post is basic QQ and vague at best and comes off as if you lose a game all cards need to be nerfed.

I play a game someone beat me nerf that guy ???

1 Like

I think the only problem with Sargeras is that the portal sticks around after he is gone making him effectively the strongest titan since even if he is killed, he still has long term pressure value from that portal. Every other titan upon death takes their abilities and go or eventually leave as the game goes on. The portal goes nowhere.

2 Likes

thats not a problem

its what makes him worth playing

1 Like

Interesting opinions but I’d like anybody to explain how any titan is better than him? At base with no highroll or combo potential involved explain how he’s not better value? He’s simply better than the others except for MAYBE priest Titan, but otherwise he’s much better than the others by alot. I don’t care what the lore is this is a card game, lore is not an excuse for Imbalance. Also, I’ve been brewing original decks regularly for years, I’m not a scrub, thanks. Also… warlock is slow?? I’m sorry what about imp warlock? Or tamsin? Warlock is the only class that has implemented EVERY playstyle effectively. Don’t try to talk to me about a game you clearly don’t know anything about. I’m not gonna waste my time any further on the ignorance in this post. Almost all the replies on this only scream “warlock is my favorite class”, that’s it.

you lied about a “sargeras on turn 4” …did you really expect nobody would think on asking you how it happened ?

1 Like

Well in theory you can play sargeras on turn 3 at wild, if you play against druid and he plays turn one biology project coin biology project, you play turn 2 symphony get the draw discount and turn 3 sargeras.

1 Like

You just love trolling people either in the multiplayer or community threads. I cant believe you have as many posts as you do of just pure troll garbage. Some kind of no life you have LOL.

1 Like

Would be cool is if the Portal shared simularities to a Location so it could be destroyed with tech.

1 Like

It shares a lot of similarities with locations, which is why I was surprised they didn’t work it into a card similar to the location destroying card. It’s a permanent one, so make a one that destroys those kinds. Simple as.

1 Like

Would be cool if you learned how to kill 3/2 imps without suggesting a stupid nerf so you can win without worry.

Every turn for the rest of the game? Even Nomi and Tebu requires your deck to be exhausted and can be countered. Even the portal quest could be beat with a fast enough deck.

Only mage can beat it with an objection play, and that has to be a lucky one.

1 Like

Yeah, I think Sargeras is a little OP too.

1 Like