Rewards Track Update Coming Soon

The first change. what should be done? it’s to win exp for victory instead of for time. that would also solve the problem of Afk players

2 Likes

From what I’ve seen this looks pretty good, people are expecting a bit too much of the rewards track compared to the old system and this shall hopefully bring the rewards of the track to more people and thus making the system a lot better than the old track and the old system.

Fair point.
It’s interesting that the simple fact that getting a bit of gold for winning felt so much better than getting gold for waiting.

It gives you something to strive forward and also in practical term allows rounding up gold which feels so much better than having forever to look at your extra leftover.

3 Likes

The current pass is set up that i need to buy it on day 1 to get the full value.
I like to buy stuff like this on the last day/week so i know what im getting.
As its currently set up im loosing all the bonus experience from the pass making me feel like i need to buy it on the 1st day or not at all. So im not going to buy it.
The experience need to be retroactively given and if its already being done it needs to be more clear in what im getting if i buy it.

8 Likes

So we just gonna ignore the vocal majority that includes twitch and youtube complaints?

2 Likes

thank u so much.
I am sure that it is not easy to make improvements and innovate in a game that is already reaching maturity, however, it is valuable to continue experimenting, listening and doing more tests, doing and doing gives us more learning that would help us continue caring for the community and this game that has given many joys and good times. Thank you!

2 Likes

Are you never happy? If you actually read the patch you would know that this will not be the last update to the progression system. Stop being toxic and appreciate that blizzard has at least answered and fixed some of the core issues the battlepass has.

3 Likes

I think this change aim to the right direction, less experienced needed, better quest system, better feeling of progress.

4 Likes

Reducing the quest difficulty = reducing the exp rewarded, so that doesn’t do anyone any favors. And what kind of ape can’t win 7 ranked games in a week? Hire me Blizzard, you’re completely out of touch with the community.

1 Like

It seems they want us to think they are hearing the community but actully they just do 1/10 of what people ask, lets get more achieviment points for nothing, more completely boring quests and no balance changes

1 Like

These are definitely some improvements, and it’s good to see you rewarding the community. (Still, idk why it took so long to speak up on the matter, even if the fix wasn’t finalized yet).

Either way, here is what I suggest still needs to be fixed.

1. Make a casual mode for arena. It’s in Duels so might as well do it for continuity. While you’re at it, a ranked and casual mode on battlegrounds would be cool too.

2. Add new ‘your choice’ cards into card packs. This would allow players to, at rare times, choose which card they get to receive. This would help the duplication problem, and would feel less bad for ftp players when they open millhouse mana storm but want to play a deck of their choice.

3. Adjust dust value. Doesn’t have to be a big change, just some tweaks. It still feels so bad having to disenchant 4 legendaries for 1, especially considering it increases the chances of opening the legendaries disenchanted in the packs.

4. Add more achievements! Especially in wild game modes. Doesn’t have to be done now, just assure us you’ll be working on it, because the wild community feels real neglected right now.

5. Lastly, make those balance changes and make them fast! I know you like letting the meta settle down, but there are some obvious problems in the meta at the moment that need to be addressed. Players will overall be happier with quick change on a couple cards rather than a huge nerf on a dozen cards 2 months after the problem (take it from me, a player).

There’s still a lot to be done, but you took a step in the right direction. Just know the players care a ton about the game, which is why we are all speaking up. We really hope your finance team doesn’t continue to mess it up, and we will continue to support you as long as you support us.

Good Luck Blizzard!

8 Likes

Better yet, let us complete quests by playing the adventure modes. Sometimes I just wanna play PVE.

5 Likes

Happy we finally see some changes. I will wait to see the changes and evaluate how things feel. I think the issue for me is that I do all my weekly quests and daily on like monday and gain a level and then it feels like it takes another few days or a week to level again.

1 Like

Anybody know if the achievement points do anything?

so lets try to be honest and positive, the changes are really a step in the right direction, more xp and more gold added is really great, but Blizzard why you took so long to make this small changes lot of people left the game already, and this is like 1% of what the community was asking for, wish is a better monetisation system and improving the dust system to, and the pack opening, which is somthing you never mentioned, so yeah its been already 6 years to get like a 5% improving for free to play players that’s just so greedy tbh and its it’s not helping in the future term of the game. so please blizzard stop being greedy and try to give this game and the community what they actually deserve.

6 Likes

I’m liking the changes and appreciate the feedback , but i wish we could also work a bit on the economy of the game. But yeah, steps in the right direction.

5 Likes

I can’t recall a time in Hearthstone’s history where they’ve made a change like this and not gone and given the rewards retroactively. If I’m forgetting something, please enlighten me.

1 Like

Yet again the HS team is responsive and decisive. I’ve only been playing for 3 years, but the game is SO much better now than when I started. The gameplay, the metas, the variety are all greatly improved. I love BG!!! And when mistakes are made (play-testing, anyone?) they act QUICKLY and make intelligent changes. I have -0- complaints and -0- regrets for spending hundreds of dollars (over the 3 years) on this awesome game.

2 Likes

Then they have to rework a lot because almost no one will hit rank 50 in a month

All I hear is blah blah blah . First, do what you said - we will check your new system for pumping money, if it suits us - we will let you know,Blizzard . At the moment, you have lost all our trust , and everything you have just written will not reduce the degree of discontent . Prove your intentions with deeds, not words . All defenders of the office-pass by .

2 Likes