Rewards Track Refresh & Diamond Cards

Ok, but how about the fact you get significantly more gold per level up? That is a very niche situation that can occur, but its not a significant enough to deem the whole pass unfair and predatory. How about when the pass starts, and you complete one quest for 3000 xp and get 300 gold? and then 300 more? You get more gold overall. That one single thing that can happen is not a significant argument

2 Likes

all you have to do is wait until you get another quest
it’ll be a max of 2 days before you get enough xp to level up again
just be patient lol

2 Likes

I mean we are getting the same amount of gold by completing the track, and the cards you might not have from barrens packs that you are talking about are basically being supplemented by the free golden cards they are giving out. The diamond cards are really for encouraging paying money for the pass and expansion packs. Their value is in their limited availability, not a potential dust value.

1 Like

It will take us even longer to make a level up so chances are even higher if we want to play arena/duels we will use real money cuz nobody wants to play 6 hours pure ingame time until he can dive into the next run.

That isn’t true, I did the math in another thread. You get more gold through quests throughout a week but the 10 gold for every 3 wins in the old system gave you way more gold over the course of a week.

More like 5-6 days now under the week, as you get ~1000XP per quest a day and will need 2x 2500 to get past 150 new gold.

too many lvl,not enough gold.

3 Likes

Aspects of races of the Alliance ?, but if it is expansion of the Horde.
I demand an undead priest / blood elf.

1 Like

SUPER NICE!!! I cant wait for the next expancion

2 Likes

At the end of the reward track, you will be able to chose a skinf for one of the 10 heroes. And those are the same skins that we got in the last track.

There also will be 4 (3 of them are the ones that can be upgrade) skins for those who buy the perks, for only 4 classes. Which is normal

2 Likes

Why make the golden cards uncraftable? You cant craft the if you want them and you cant disenchant them if you want them. Does giving each player 1000 dust more per 3 months really hurt you that much?

Mod Edit: Inappropriate language removed.

4 Likes

Dude, you are looking at the small portion here: missing 10 gold to get to the next pack is frustrating. But you know what is more frustrating? Missing 100 gold, or 90 gold. In the old case, I am forced to wait for my next day’s quest, hope its a 60 gold quest, then win 12 games (10 gold per 3 wins). In this system, if I am short 90 or 100 gold, depending on where I am on the rewards track, I could instantly gain a pack that same day. Otherwise, I can gain xp by playing a few games in any mode I enjoy or achievement hunting. CoffeeAddict said it best: Hey buddy? Literally, what are you talking about?

2 Likes

For the most part really good things, but making the Gold-version of several cards completely uncraftable is a really bad idea and sets a bad precedent (removing core mechanics to lock them behind the reward track).

It’s fine they can’t be disenchanted since even without them you still make the same or better than with the current track, but if people want to craft them before they reach that level, let them (of course, those versions should still be able to be disenchanted).

1 Like

Uhm, in the past a quest a day gave average 60 gold, todays quest average give 950xp which equals far less than 50 gold.

I either wonder what you are talking about. You completely ignore that we had daily quests before too. If you get 100 gold slower or 50 gold faster doesn’t change the amount you’ll get, but getting access earlier gives your more flexibility.

They could easily give us 25 gold for each 750XP we earn. Guess why they don’t do it, delaying the rewards while telling us it’s to make the “reward system feeling better”.

Yeah, feels awesome if I am close to an arena run that I can only play the next or day after tomorrow now, because there is literally not a damn single option in the game anymore to make quick little gold through playing.

3 Likes

Is it clear that they can’t be crafted or could it be that they just can’t be disenchanted?

It does say they cant be crafted, which does feel unnecessary

1 Like

That would’ve been a magnificent idea! Not because of the reasons you gave though, but to solve the problem of an Arena run leaving you with a gold amount ending in 5.

1 Like

Then people would complain about having a gold total ending in anything but “50” or “00”.

1 Like

This seems good! the smaller intervals between level i feel will make you feel like your leveling so fast

1 Like

Blizzard, please for the love of this game, make diamond versions of every legendary. This is your shot at a cosmetic economy that can really carry your game. Will everyone buy every diamond legendary? No. But some whales will. And the rest of the people will be willing to pay for their absolute favorites. Make every legendary have the chance to truly feel legendary and save your game economy at the same time! Win win!

4 Likes

These comments
 smh
Good grief! Do they still teach math in school?

3 Likes

I’m very happy for the rewards upgrade, because I play hs much time and I hope that it will be more rewards.
thank you blizzard

2 Likes