Returning Player Gifts

uh consistent players arent returning players

They will quit and come back next expansion. Marvel snap is pretty fun but with 1 new card a month I don’t see the game lasting too long. Also you if you pre-order and do dailies before the next expansion starting even now you can craft a top deck. Believe me HS is a lot cheaper than it used to be.

missing the point as usual just to ignore peoples’ concerns. Typical.

1 Like

Well, guess i quit Hearthstone…

Friend who is usaully in playing battleground writes: OMG I GOT 150 packs and sends picture of him opening all packs.

Me who plays arena, standard and BG’s every day almost, nothing. Thanks… and goodbye.

1 Like

Thanks for the 150 packs. I quit Nov 2017.

I still haven’t redownloaded Hearthstone. Want me back? Add a subscription model. Would pay $15-$20/month for access to every card and get to build decks I want to play, and play how I want to play.

I will never ever come back with the current model. 150 packs after not playing for 5 years is useless. I love wild mode. Cards are too expensive, and catch up is impossible.

This is so cringe. Why does Blizzard always treat veteran customers so bad like this?
Spend many €100’s for packs, got 20 now with the ‘Welcome Back’ gift.

1 Like

And on top of this, the arthas skin gets a seperate release AFTER they drop the mega bundle, screwing over anyone who bought the bundle and now has to drop another $25 usd for something that should have been included.

How come i didnt get nothing i havent played in forever and came back just a few days ago

1 Like

Just saw that i got 80 packs on 2. November, but i am an aktiv player. Interesting.

Nothing on my side when it’s been quite a while since I’ve played. I must be unlucky lol!

Love it yes it is a good idea to help people catch up

whale tears are delicious.

1 Like

Nothing for Australia? Darn. Haven’t played since Barrens.

1 Like

150 packs…and still no “open all button”…
…so I still have 147 to open…

logged in a few days before end of last expansion to play a few games… now zero packs to open… punished for attempting to enjoy HS to early! guess i’ll not log in again for a few years until i am gifted 150 packs.

1 Like

This whole idea reeks of desperation.

Desperation and hidden agendas. Activizzard is hemorrhaging money and active players. I don’t trust any of it.

The gameplay itself leans towards gambling without crossing the line. Many people with gambling addiction issues have realized this over the years and quit the game. This is like offering a recovering addict a way back into their addiction.

I’m no legal expert, so I’m not here to argue legality. I do find it to be morally wrong and slightly unethical. Unfortunately, ethics and morals have never stopped them from using predatory business tactics in the past, so I doubt it matters to them now.

That being said, I will continue to follow the game with the tiniest of hope that something may finally change one day. I realize that this game is closer to its end than its beginning, so tiny is about it.

About the only thing that keeps it at/near the top of the majority of websites that rate online CCG’s is sponsorship/ad money. It’s why I don’t trust the majority of them.

1 Like

I had a friend tell me about the gift and the new expansion. I didn’t play Hearthstone for about 1,5 years and he stopped soon after me. He had 150 cards gifted to him, however it appears that I did not get anything. I was about to buy the welcome back bundles, but without the 150 packs it’s just not worth it. I didn’t find where to claim the pack bundle? Or did I just not receive it? How does one know?

hmm then why are we seeing so many posts by players who ve been away for a year or more and didnt get any packs

It’s Blizzards desperate attempt to bring back players.

I didn’t say it was good. Just that it’s desperation on their part.

It’s obviously doing what it was intended to because, despite the fact that players aren’t getting anything, it has still managed to bring them back. It’s a short-term boost to active player numbers, but it won’t last because of how bad it has gone.