Returning Player Gifts

Sounds like the typical actiblizz racism: like their making players eats the currency conversion costs (which some other companies don’t do, even smaller ones), and failure to have language support for some countries.

But they make billions a year and continue with predatory monetization, but can’t be the “inclusive” company they claim to be.

Stay classy team 5, actiblizz and microsoft!

Yea… I had no plans on returning, but spent thousands in the past. Got 150.

1 Like

Why did you give them 80 bucks?

So I am being punished for being semi active player if I didnt play or spent any money I would get more value. Lovely. I cba with this company.

2 Likes

This whole 150 packs thing feels like you just hawked right in the face of active players. Thanks blizzard. You killed overwatch 2 with your bs monitization and then did this bs. I don’t even know why I play your games anymore.

3 Likes

I’m a returning player and heard that my friend was gifted 150 packs
just did a quick check, no packs gifted, no returning
if anything, you actually killed any chances that I’d return to the game now.

1 Like

Lol xddddddddddnice xd

“Claim 150 packs” is literally the button i clicked on. only to find out i got 80. Don’t want to sound ungrateful, but it’s a game i don’t play and this only just cut my excitement in half.

1 Like

player from Asia got nothing. such a discriminate

1 Like

Same thing happened to my brother. I got free cards and he didn’t. Now he says he’ll never play the game again. Can’t blame him.

2 Likes

I came back earlier this year after a couple years’ hiatus. Had to pay $$ in order to get any traction with all the new standard decks. Thanks for zero “welcome back” packs.

2 Likes

150 packs is not much.

STOP PLAYNG AT THIS POINT !
I was away for several expansion, barely logging in to check here and there, and this screwed all my chances to get your gifts.
It’s so hard to get back in the game, and all the casual players will unpack and go back to marvel snap, while we sit and get nothing. And I was such a big support of your work.
Time to quit this game once and for all. Honestly such a bad treatment for your customers

2 Likes

Thanks for the cards!!! Im feeling inspired to play once again!

I haven’t play this game for a very long time, maybe 5 or 7 years and all I get is 3 packs ? Time to unistall again I guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

You keep spending money, they know that. Why give you free items when you are dumb enough to spend money.

Friend recently tried getting me back to playing Hearthstone and we played like 10-15 Wild Games but I told him I’d never be able to spend enough to catch back up.

Quite interesting that this event happens and somehow I don’t get included on either NA or EU despite not having played since Naxxramas came out. lol

So my two friends with whom I play all the time had 150 card pack and me absolutely nothing at all, while we are in the same city with a similar seniority time on hearthstone, me who wanted to take the opportunity to make a new deck I just want to uninstall the game.

2 Likes

So weird to reward ppl who stopped playing, seems like just offering them a free rewards track would have been a better idea. And you should also do something for your long term supporters.

But also, bc Blizzard cannot do ANYTHING without messing it up, lots of people who never stopped playing also got some of these packs.

1 Like

Can you please link the metrics used to determine who is worthy and who is not? lol If this decision is about getting people to play hearthstone again why not just give everyone the 150 packs? For new players this is an incredible catch up mechanic and for your consistent players its a very warm thank you for your service. #150packsforall!!!

1 Like