Rerolled Legendary Quest Fire Festival

Same thing happened to me. I have re-rolled the third legendary quest
and have not received any new legendary quests since.

Also, same as someone before, I have opened a ticket and they have directed me here…

The same problem, nowhere indicated that the entire chain of quests will be lost. Blizzard, please fix it, otherwise I will be completely disappointed in you.

Same here, re-rolled the 3rd Legendary quest (1 Witchwood pack) and got no new Legendary quest yesterday (Boomsday pack), and today (A Rise of Shadow + a Rashtakhan pack)

Blizzard fix the bug, please

1 Like

I am from an Asian server. I am very disappointed because I have not received the legendary task for three consecutive days since I replaced the legendary mission. If this happens, BZ should remind the player from the beginning.
This error must be compensated.

2 Likes

Id like to get 10000 gold for this mistake :wink:

2 Likes

I rerolled my second day quest too, and I obtained a regular quest. No problem at all. that’s all I wanted: gold. I didn’t want to reroll a legendary quest into another legendary quest, I know it’s not possible.
Problem is: since then I’m not receiving ANY legendary quest at all. and that’s awful. They didn’t say us that it was a CHAIN quest, and that interrupting it would LITERALLY interrupt the legendary quest income. damn, they need to refund us with some gold. so many players are receiving nothing from this event, and it’s not our fault. Blizz pls give us gold

2 Likes

Same issue for me.
I rerolled the second legendary quest because i preferred the gold from the normal quest than the witchwood pack. And i was planning to also reroll any other fire festival quests that rewarded packs as i am trying to gather more gold for the new expansion.

The problem is that i never got another legendary quest since.

When selecting the reroll option the warning message only stated that it will be replaced with a normal quest and not a legendary one (which is totally fine) but it never mentioned that it would also stop future legendary quests from appearing.

2 Likes

I think we really deserve a “refund”. I don’t know if this is is intentional (I don’t think soo, probably a bug). but even if it really is intentional you didn’t make it clear. we deserve what the event promised us

1 Like

It hasn’t written nowhere that if I reroll one legendary quest I renunce to all other. Pls blizzard takes your responsibility and resolve this. I have completed the first and the second one (200 gold and witchwood pack), I rerolled the rise of shadow pack and now I will not receive 5 packs and 200 gold. So now pls give me back this 700 gold. (if you want to make me happy give me 1k of those, how sorry for the problem:)))))) ) (I think to speak for all the community) (sorry for my English but I’m from pizza tutututu)

2 Likes

I rerolled the legendary quest last saturday but the sunday’s quest and today’s quest not showed up. I’ve lost the legendary quests? Or is only a bug? Sorry for my english

1 Like

for now, the situation looks like we all lost the quest, and there is only a very small chance it will get fixed (((

1 Like

Same here. Rerolled 2nd and GG.

1 Like

The same thing happened to me too dude. I think it must be a bug, otherwise they should have warned us in the official notes. I hope they can come up with an explanation real soon.

1 Like

This also happened to me: I rerolled the (lame) Witchwood pack quest into a regular quest, and I have not gotten any Fire Festival quests since… sort of. Relogging into my account on an iPhone 6s, I got the legendary “Take 50 Turns” quest for two packs. But when I played a game, the quest did not advance: it still read 0/50 turns. When I relogged a second time, that legendary quest was gone.

1 Like

I have the same exact problem. i re-rolled the quest on the 2nd day because it was giving me an old witch wood pack which is no where near in the value of 200 gold that i got the first day. Once i did it i recieved a normal quest and never got any summer festival quest again. We are losing too many value already the days passing. Please Blizzard fix this with a quick patch and give us the quests back please!

1 Like

Hi during this Fire Fesival I accidentally reroll the fire quest, so since sunday I was not receiving any new Fire quest, so I would like to know what I can do to get them back as from what I know from my friends I was told I already missed 2 that were worth 2 packs each. Please take in account that my user is from Mexico on the America server. I hope all this info can be useful to take care for this issues. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

What??? I rerolled the legendary quest and now I can’t get it back? Blizzard ALLO !!!

4 Likes

There’s final list of rewards

1. 200 Gold
  2. A Witchwood pack (rerolled for 50 gold)
  3. A Rise of shadow pack (didn’t received)
  4. A Boomsday pack (didn’t received)
  5. A Rise of Shadow pack + a Rashtakhan pack (didn’t received)
    6.A Rise of Shadow + a Boomsday pack (didn’t received)
  6. 200 Gold (didn’t received)

( Totally 800 gold (value) didn’t received)

The last one really broke my heart :frowning:

Pls blizz legendary quest event finished if i read truely give us an explanation and a compensation because i really need it as a new player

2 Likes

Seems like they dont care to much

1 Like

Same here…

Did anyone get any sort of response from Blizzard. Whole lot of people lost a lot of cards/gold/dust due to this fiasko… and still no official reply?
If that is intended they realy should warn us beforehand. I lost most of the quests because I didn’t need cards from 1 exp. wtf!??

1 Like