Rerolled Legendary Quest Fire Festival

Rerolled a unwanted legendary quest yesterday, didn’t receive a new one today. This intended or am I bugged? And can I now no longer participate in the Festival event? Any explanation would be very appreciated! Thank you.

11 Likes

the same thing happened to me, i guess is a bug. like, normally legendary quest dont come day by day, they usually give you one when you finish the previous one, so maybe if you rerolled you broke a sort of chain or something (not idea really just having ideas here).
it doesnt seem like people is talking about it so i guess we should contact client support or something.

1 Like

I was just thinking about what would happen if you reroll one of those.
Did you get a new regular quest?
If you do not do your quest in a day, do you get another one or can you only have one active at any time?

I don’t think a lot of people are going to reroll those, but yeah you guys should contact customer support and ask what happens, snd then create a PSA with whatever you learn from it.

Good luck!

Rerolling Legendary Quests was added due to a strong dissatisfaction of not being able to.

IFAIK: If you reroll a Legendary Quest, you’ll get a regular quest.

I contacted try saving up three regular dailies. Was told a legendary one would force itself in if log was full. We can get em till July 31 so imma give it a try.

I rerolled the fire festival legendary quest at its 2nd stage yesterday and got one regular quest, but today there is no legendary quest showing up. Not sure if it’s coming back… Feel so bad about it because there is no warning or notification in advance.

2 Likes

I rerolled the fire festival legendary quest at its 2nd stage 2 days ago and got one regular quest, but yesterday there was no legendary quest showing up. There was no warrning of this, i though we must get 7 of this no matter if you reroll them or not, it wil be fair. Please fix

1 Like

Faced the same problem, please correct

1 Like

Got the same problem yesterday. No legendary quest:(

1 Like

but thats what you wanted

you opt out of the chain so they wont try to make you play the quest again
you all got what you wanted to stay out of the event

Nowhere was it said that when the quest is discarded, the whole chain is lost, it should NOT work that way

1 Like

same thing, rerolled, didnt get one today, to be honest, from the for days that the event has been here, i have only got two legendary quests

1 Like

Quest pack witch forest changed to normal and now the legendary quests do not come…

1 Like

same thing with legendary quest, rerolled and 2 days i can’t get nothing. Help pls .
helloAlabama#2395

1 Like

Yesterday I Relolled too and today there is not fourth legendary quest

1 Like

Same here :expressionless: there is no info about breaking the chain and being denied further Q so hope they’ll be Able to do samething abt it

1 Like

2 days ago I Relolled too and there is not fourth legendary quest

1 Like

thats how chain of quests work! in any game with quest chains

quest chains:you need to complete 1 to get the next

if you refuse to complete 1 then you cant get the next one thats how quest chains always worked !!!

and this is what allows people who join the event late to complete all the quests!
so is something they shouldnt change

1 Like

PLEASE READ:
Rerolling Legendary Quest replaces it with a normal quest.
This is NOT A BUG.

You get a specific Legendary Quest each day. You CANNOT reroll this quest for another Legendary Quest.

Where did such information come from? Nowhere was this indicated, but it should. And if you really did go deep, everyone did not drop the quest (delete), but replaced it, the Blizzard themselves gave such an opportunity. These things need to be clarified, many people here and in other forums agree with me

5 Likes