Rerolled Legendary Quest Fire Festival

I would like to have an official response

4 Likes

they don’t care when it is not about money

3 Likes

is there any chance we will get the festival quest ?

1 Like

2 days ago I Relolled too and gg boys!

1 Like

Me too rerolled second one and there’s no third and fourth one i sent tickets 1 day ago but still don’t get a response i just wanna gold instead of a pack

2 Likes

Same happened to me, rerolled yesterday, no fire festival quest today. Point is there was no warning about fact you are out of fire festival if you reroll a quest

1 Like

Same here, re-rolled the 3rd Legendary quest (3 Tavern Brawls wins - 1 Witchwood pack) and got no new Legendary quest today (Boomsday pack).

I checked the re-roll warning in a friends account and it says nothing about losing the Legendary quests after re-rolling - just says you’ll get a normal quest (which I got when I re-rolled).

2 Likes

We all understand that re-rolling will get you a normal quest.

The issue here is that once you re-roll you don’t get a new Legendary quest the next day.

I re-rolled the 3rd Legendary quest and never got the 4th Legendary quest (Boomsday pack one)

3 Likes

The problem is so simple.

You get a warning when you decide to re-roll a legendary quest that says: “Pay attention, you will get a normal quest”.

But nowhere you can find a different warning that says: “Pay attention, if you re-roll a legendary quest in these days, you will never get any other legendary quest”.

Futhermore, why did they introduce the chance to re-roll with a downside not clear and so hard?

8 Likes

Because before they did, the forums were full of people who were whining about being forced to complete easy quests for huge rewards. And they reported the inability to reroll these as a bug.
When the rerolling of special quests was introduced, I immediately knew that this would not solve the issue, just cause new complaints from other people who rerolled, confirmed without reading, and then woould complain that they lost out on a better quest.

That being said: I do agree that for this specific sequence of quests, it would have been better to extend the warning message in the confirmation screen to clarify that rerolling a quest in the chain would break the chain and therefor disqualify the player for the rest of the chain. That was not clear from either the confirmation message or the blog post where the quests were announced.

3 Likes

They could easily fix this by making their event quests not take a daily slot but why bother amirite?

I have the same issue, I rerolled my second day quest and did not receive a quest for Saturday nor Sunday(today as of the time of this post).

They need to fix this right this very second or compensate us all. As there are people who are getting their quests like they should, which puts those of us who did the smart thing at a significant disadvantage.

There was a warning that it would be replaced. There was no warning that it would end the event. If there was a warning that I would no longer be able to participate in the event if I rerolled I wouldn’t have done it.

Fix this. Now.

Edit: I submitted a support ticket as well, and I suggest everyone who has this issue to do the same.

2 Likes

Reported through support window or report a bug window?

Both, here and there.

So there is rewards of these 5 day legendary quest

1. 200 Gold
  2. A Witchwood pack (rerolled for 50 gold)
  3. A Rise of shadow pack (didn’t received)
  4. A Boomsday pack (didn’t received)
  5. A Rise of Shadow + a Rashtakhan pack (didn’t received)

So for 50 gold didn’t receive 4 pack and there’s two coming two legendary quest too. If it’s not a bug it must be a joke.

Note: i learned these rewards from my friends he’s just laughing yes its so funny.

3 Likes

I reroled 3rd quest, and now i dont get quests. What was the point of GREAT NEWS GUYS NOW YOU CAN REROL LEGENDARY QUESTS if it break other quests? Thx blizzard.

2 Likes

Guys, lets do more reports so blizzard MAYBE will fix it. Cuz it was awful

2 Likes

I wrote a letter directly to those support. They sent me here (back) … I do not know, maybe until there are enough complaints there will be no reaction

1 Like

On the first day I completed the quest for 200 gold, on the second day I was given a legendary quest for a set of cards that I did not need, so I changed it to the usual task, now the legendary quests still do not come.

1 Like

I replaced the legendary quest for the “Witch Wood” pack, and now I am not given other legendary quests
The warning did not say that I would interrupt the entire chain of legendary tasks
And I hurt because I am not guilty of this
I hope this will be fixed.

1 Like