Remove top 5 cards from your opponents deck

DLM forgot to leave a reply to you…6-7 mana burn 2 or 9 mana burn 3…at 6-7 mana cost and burn 2 its easy to combo with other cards(that would be the best nerf outcome)…or they can nerf him down to burn 3 but would have to make it harder to combo therefore 9 mana in such case(the worse possible nerf option out of the 2 i suggested)

Don’t even go there with mill rougue being the cancer that it is. And there’s mill druid as well. Even Mage has potential for this kind of thing.

No one is taking in consideration the amount of setup required, often I don’t get to see Tickatus or I’ll have Tickatus but don’t have a viable catalyst, I’ve played Raza Priests that have reordered their deck and found their 3 magic cards before I get to see one of mine.

Edited: 2 games in a row Tick was at the back of the deck Vs Raza, several games later a Rez Priest found Tickatus in my deck and used it before I did, all this whine about a class that has lacks a decent win condition.

not really because it only 5 cards (unless RNG happens)

only people I noticed most people mad about this are Bomb warriors and C’thun users (and mages but that karma so idc)

Easy counter likely be in next group of cards for the game because we do for a deck reload cards soon (aka like how warrior hade dead hand or Replace you deck with 5 copies of 7 cards ect) we do for deck reload set soon anyway

for now best way deal with it is to be less draw greedy and be aggressive after all Warlock had a card that could destroy a deck in Frozen thrown and it required as much set up as it takes for Tickatus to destroy as much cards

1 Like

remove tickatus from the game right now…

Lol, the guy just removed 20 cards from my deck!! seems good

Tickatus require no set up(play a good card and effect on)…Rin require to spend 30 mana summoning scrap minions…and another 10 to destroy the deck(40 mana total)

think thats the last time i post a reply here…alway ppl hardcore focus on aggro or that dont get how broken he is…dont have the energy to continue replying to said posts

ok so play on turn you draw it cool you Mill 5 of your cards so if this case why complain

but with set up you Mill 5 cards from your Foe deck

(if you got Yass) 10 cards but again this requires more set up time

you would need spend around 6 mana play it without set up but with set up need spend atleast 7 mana to upgraned it and 6 to play it and to set it off again Y’sha need spend 10 mana bring total mana to -10 cards from someone deck 23 mana in total (this without coast down because lower coast requires RNG and RNG unreliable)

so if you don’t get draw greedy you got 20 cards to win and if this was druid you got a point or priest

but for warlock you need win fast or hold out by running foe deck dry both this old Warlock tactics that hath return and only people say there bad are people who hath not vs them be for

and again I say this be for we still got future cards so something likely pop up to counter this

possible nerfs if they don’t they more likely to rise mana coast to 7 or 8 and it still basically be the same

Im agree with you, a demon 8/8 for only 6 of mana that discard you 5 cards its so broken, also there a lot of dirty support cards like Y´saargj (another 5), phelosophy (other 5) or brann-tickatus on wild (10 cards). My solutions are make it 4/4 or cost 8

to mod…flagging cause he necroed triple thread about ticka within 6-10 mins of each other

im not talking about a set up of cards. if you set up the right cards you can do anything. Im just saying tickatus is ridiculous in best words.

imo tickatus is fine. Most combo decks kill you by turn 8 anyways, and if you’re unlucky you tickatus may even help them be removing cards they didn’t need. It’s also probably the only way for warlock to stop inevitable death by c’tuns.

tickatus is a lie indeed it virouses every otk deck [malygos strategies/mechathun strategies/paladin otk skill/etcccc]

I’ve got plenty of screenshots to prove otherwise. Wipe their board with 2 cards and all it takes is one disastrous doomsayer rez and it’s light out for the big priest

Sure they can play around it by holding off on the mass rezes, but doing so slows them down giving the warlock player plenty of time to draw the answers they need and mount a defensive wall, which is not hard to do considering the kind of crazy cards control warlock has in wild.

When playing reno priest, I used to play doomsayer + scream to put doomsayer into the big priests deck. This made Ya sharj / shadow essence risky but more importantly, in the late game I’d play dirty rat to pull the doomsayer from their hand for a full wipe and taint their rez pool. And yes the doomsayer got rezzed plenty of times, and yes it won me games

Armchair experts can talk all they want about how it doesn’t work but great players use every trick they know to add % to their chances of getting a W and they add up

Tell that to every other OTK DH that always gets paired against my tickatus, a stupid class that can heal, deal 300 face damage from hand every game and draw faster than warlocks can. You folks are buzzing to the wrong card. Yes, tickatus sucks if you’re playing a slower deck but in this meta almost nobody is playing anything remotely slow. Just see whatever data on these websites. All the evolve shaman morons migrated to that dumb aggro warlock deck, which is pretty much the same gamestyle (hand vomit and draw cards until you make an unclearable/untradable board by turn 3/4). These devs are a joke.

1 Like

sure we’re whining about the wrong card cause it’s not the most seen ones but it sucks the most when you face anyone who gets a free win because of tickatus. I instantly resign whenever that card is played.

next thing i might consider is roping the rest of the game until i’ve lost just to ruin it for those tickatus players. nah i find it more fair to instantly resign.