Random or rigged?

Again, I’d like a source on your claims. Where can I get specific information on ultraviolet radiation, the Earth’s magnetic field, and vitamin D from any religious text or source from “thousands of years ago”?

Are you even religious?

I consider myself an agnostic atheist. I currently lack a belief in a higher power but am open to the possibility of one should proper evidence arise.

Again, can I get a source on your claims, or are you going to repeatedly dodge the question?

2 Likes

Well Im sorry to hear the lack of a belief, Islam has it.

Well since you were so polite as to exclude a specific citation, I did some digging and the only mention in the Qur’an of anything related to the topics we discussed (vitamin D, ultraviolet radiation, magnetic fields, etc) is This source:

Which claims that this excerpt from the Qur’an:

"[It is Allah] who created the seven heavens in layers." [Quran 67: 3]

Is evidence of knowledge of the Earth’s magnetic field.

Now maybe this is just because I have the perspective from an outsider, but I’m not convinced that just because an excerpt from a book mentioned seven parts of the sky, that means we had adequate knowledge of how the Earth’s magnetic field works, how ultraviolet radiation and the atmosphere interact, and how vitamin D plays into everything above. It’s a vague interpretation at best and not an actual show that we had explicit scientific knowledge pertaining to things that weren’t discovered until (relatively) recently). The excerpt, in most literal terms, only mentions a number and the sky. To extract any more meaning from this would require one to already believe that Islam is true and that any and all answers must be located inside its respective holy book. No one foreign to the religion would look at that excerpt and assume that it would be talking about the topics we’ve brought up so far.

1 Like

I mean there is tons of information on life that we couldnt have known. Go check it out

I love how Random or Rigged topic has descended into does God exist or not…

Just sayin for the lulz

Now let me just put my tin-foil hat back on cause this game won’t let me break the Platinum/Diamond barrier…

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It sort of makes me wonder if there could be some amount of correlation between being a “bad player” and being one of these people who on account of their own ignorance or ego fail to grasp the basic principles of how science and logic work.

I mean if you for instance lack understanding of how randomness works, how can you be expected to “play around it”, or play to its advanatage, in a game such as HS?

And there’s also a psychological aspect to that - it must be extremely difficult for such a person to deal with these “unexpected” outcomes and learn from them.

I don’t why it went sideways ;p , just saw something someone needed to explain, because most of these people, think they know alot and then when source is infront of them, they start making up new ways to debate, insteaf of just looking into it

It is funny, that when I posted this complaint, so my winrate decrease from 50% to 5-10%. I tried 4 various decks from another class and I lost almost all my games :))) Now I am at diamond rank no. 5 :slight_smile: Is it same as I complay last time. I ussually play shaman deck with galakrond and now I don’t see galakrond or kronx several games consecutively.

2 Likes

But its just what u think, its not real if there is no evidence like these ppl say

Yes, I agree with you:) It is fun for me :slight_smile: And I haven’t ambition to reach legendary rank :slight_smile: HS is good game, but it is annoying that several cards influent positively or negatively the gameplay, but I like this game:)

Have you ever played the deck? I suggest you do, then play 100 games, and come back with the numbers of how often this chain of card happen, exactly… I think YOU would learn something from this experiment…

What source? You never provided a source. All you did was claim that we knew about ultraviolet radiation and the Earth’s magnetic field thousands of years ago, claiming that no matter what science does, “religion did it first”. When I asked for a specific sources your only response was “Islam”.

So again, I’d like a specific citation where any religion developed antibiotics or vaccines before science did. Because otherwise I’m going to keep calling out your claim that the scientific community is anything but the first to tackle and develop these areas.

Yes, because it’s incredibly egocentric to believe that Blizzard actually cares enough about what you say on the forums that they’ll actually change your draw/winrate to reflect your position on the company.

3 Likes

You funny, just stop assuming things, stick with your science, i will stick with my beleif which is more reliable.

So you think the complaint, made blizzard change how you play and made you loose more frequently, but when you are winning, its all you right? Am i getting this wild conspiracy correct, or am i missing a pattern here?

And where is your evidence?

yes, it is a little paranoid:) It is clear, that HS don’t care about our opinion, but I think that the algoritms of this game can be set up variously:) How I say, I liket this game and I don’t think about change.

Islamic medicine was the most advanced in the world.

It is paranoia, it is clear that you can’t win every game:) I like this game :slight_smile: