Ragnaros is Heating Up the Tavern

Yes, actually I do. Don’t try to be smug, I bet you never saw a Jenkins automation pipeline in your life. Bet you never had a KPI on how many automated tests you should write in a month, or wrote a single line in your sad pathetic life. I write more code in a month than Blizzard developers in a year.

And I am not complaining, I am just saying you need to be brain damaged to support this level of development and buy a skin for 60 dollars.

I am not a CEO but yet I work in software development ( not gaming, something harder than what this so called hard workers do).

And as a matter of fact I also work in automotive, a single mistake from my part and probably the router that would send the wifi data to the plane you might be in from a trip might end up malfunctioning and you would end up you know…And still our manager doesn’t have the audacity to ask for 60$ extra salary from our PO…

So yes, I know better, and yes I can actually evaluate this level of work from a perspective that it’s actually accurate. The only one disconnected from reality is you since I am speaking from inside it.

3 Likes