Ragnaros is Heating Up the Tavern

No he could not…I for one would have bought many more things even in D4 if prices were decent ( I would buy skins for 0.5 dollars or a set for 3-4 dollars, I feel like those are fair prices for the quality of development the dev’s are putting in). But now in this particular time, I WILL not and believe me when I say it will not support this washed up developers with a random skin that costs 60$ . They just don’t worth that much, I mean with 60$ you can buy an entire teams worth of time for 5 years of development in a new game, not a skin that was designed by a drunk monkey in chat gpt in 5 minutes and implemented in 2 weeks… The skin itself, ehhh meh seen more beautiful things that cost way less.

They are fooling you by coating it in a marketing technique ( we want to losen the barrier of free players by milking the old players who want to have exclusive skins), ain’t no body taking that steaming pile of cr@p (better just bluntly say , “give us money because else Microsoft is going to fire us all”