Quilboar Join Battlegrounds & Battle-Ready Decks

Warlock deck was not too bad, i did have to remove the armor vendors as i used them earlier and having four one drops with one attack is just not as good as it sounds. Put in another Scorpid and added an Ooze.

1 Like

One deck only, according to the FAQ.

No. The cards are regular cards, and if you own some or all already you’ll get extra copies you can dust (except for Core cards of course).

1 Like

Some of the decks seem like they could have been a bit better optimized with a few more cards, but what can you do.

As a f2p player , not planning on buying a deck I still think this is a good thing for the game in general. Should hopefully bring back some players for a bit.

The price seems a bit high, but considering the base price of a pack is 3$ I may be mistaken. I think people should get the full dust value of the cards they already have instead of extra copies, so that current players also have a reason to buy them (talking about the cards that are not from the core set).

1 Like

I think it says patch notes are coming tomorrow, so we’ll find out tomorrow instead of today, because reasons?

4 Likes

I’ve just done some math to find out the most profitable decks to buy in terms of dust. Here are my results:

Demon Hunter - 1760
Druid - 1840
Hunter - 1920
Mage - 1900
Paladin - 1920
Priest - 1720
Rogue - 2000
Shaman - 1740
Warlock - 1960
Warrior - 1880

In short, Rogue is the best one.

I just have to emphasize that this might not be the best way to choose your deck! Remember you are free to choose the deck you want based on the cards too!

Hope I helped someone :slight_smile:

19 Likes

I’d like to say that allowing us to buy tier 1 or 2 decks is an amazing step in the right direction. I stopped playing standard about 3 years ago and as soon as I missed a single set of card releases - it became TOO expensive to start laddering again. At least now, If I want to, I can get access to a decent deck and climb (without having to buy tons of card.

Blizzard - I hope you consider allowing players to “lease” all the cards for an expansion (rent not own) for all game modes. I’d probably do it for $40.

The beginner decks are based off recipes created before an expansion goes live. Of course they are not as refined.

1 Like

On top of that, they’re often designed to showcase specific deck/class mechanics. If those mechanics aren’t competitive (like Deathrattle for Demon Hunters) then even its most refined form won’t be very competitive.

great news to be able to have a meta deck that would cost about 10.k of dust

1 Like

Wish we would get dust from the cards we own instead of a duplicate.

No lmfao, Icanters Flow literally gives you +25 to +50 mana, it needs a massive nerf alongside with Refreshing Spring Water

1 Like

Uh, very nice. Going to get me that Shaman deck. But why always the limited offers? As far as i understood in the FAQ, they wont be released all at once but just one every couple weeks? Sounds weird. Just release all of them at once without a timegate. You are already getting money for it, so please give me at least the time to choose when i buy it.

Hello, i have a question: the warlock deck says “ Contains 30 cards: 4 Legendary, 2 Epic, 8 Rare ” but i count 7 legendaries.

Tamsin, Taelan, Tickatus, Malicia, Alex, THE EREDAR LORD OF THE BURNING LEGION and Yshaarj

It means we only get 4 random out of this 7? The ones missing are a priority?

Thanks, stay safe

They dont count core-set legendaries.

• There are Core Set cards in these decks, will I get those cards again?
    • (Updated) If you already have the Core Set cards in a Battle-Ready deck, you will not receive them again. If you don’t, purchasing a deck will automatically set all classes to level 10, unlocking all Core set cards.
2 Likes

I don’t get it…mage has 47.9% WR on EU. I think its about the same in NA & Asia. Why would you wanna nerf a card thats being played in a tier 3 deck ? Why not nerf paladin and hunter who both have a WR > 57% ??

1 Like

Will we be able to dust the Mankrik from these decks? I know we’re unable to disenchant the one we got for free.

Considering that for a long time, MTG would be churning out ready to play Expert Decks for 10 dollars with 2 rares, I fail to see the problem here. No one batted an eye during Darkmoon Races either, and that was with FIVE Legendaries.

So yeah, failing to see the problem here. Four Legendaries at $20 USD is a good price.

A rather important card is missing from the priest deck. This is Illucia. It is nevertheless present in all priest control decks. The problem also does not come from the fact that it would make too legendary in this deck since the thief has 4 while the priest has 3 with this current deck. Is it because you expect this card to be nerfed soon? Since you make sure that none of the cards present will take a nerve soon.

Do we have a scheduled date for the release of these decks in the shop? Will they all be available at the same time?

2 Likes