Quests Completed Too Quickly

Hi, it has come to my attention after I played a few games of hearthstone that all of my quests were completed, even the win 10 games quest which I thought was odd since I only won 8 of the 10 games. Would it be possible to increase the requirements of the quests so that we can get more rewards? I want to keep playing but the quests are completing too fast now

1 Like

No…Why would you need the quests to be longer ? Does the game end after you finish your quests ?

There is always the need for more rewards, but how fast quest complete has nothing to do with that, because Blizzards way of free to play is time invested for x rewards so that they either milk you of your time so that you probably buy something from the shop, or milk you of your money in which case quest rewards become irrelevant anyway.

they changed it from “Win 10 games” to “Play 10 games”

7 Likes

It’s game breaking when a roge can do their quests in one turn or sometimes two.
Like the cave monster one.
Or a mage doing their time warp quest in one or two turns.
Or a warrior doing their taunt quest in one or two turns.
These quests were never meant to be done that quickly.

You are kidding right? Half of the community were upset when they increased the requirement for weekly quests, they changed it finally and now you ask for the opposite… Go away please…

6 Likes

I used to buy packs here and there until they added “I WIN” cards.
like the jabberwocky and the mooneater paladin.
I have fore feeted the mooneater paladin since inception, since there is no way to beat it.

Many people claim the game is random. Proof it is not random?
I have fore feeted against the moon eater paladin all these years and the algo only puts me up against one maybe once a year.
sometimes not even once a year.
the algo will learn that you will never play a certain build.

3 Likes

I don’t know what you want me to say…People who claim the game is random have no clue about how game design or programming works…

I already explained in a page long post why this game is not random…It didn’t have a video proof, more like a logical proof based on game programming knowledge.

For some reason either Blizzard removed it or I cannot find it anymore for some reason…

But in short, if games like this at any point will be random, Blizzard will not be able to make a buck to save their lifes, because they wouldn’t be able to influence outcomes to give you the personalized packet of “buy this” from shop :)…

To be honest in programming nothing is and shouldn’t be random, else no one else would learn it.

4 Likes

Exactly.
Many of these people claim that the game just uses some simple MS-DOS rng to shuffle the cards and pick the opponents out of a hat. They think the “random cards” simply use 10 lines of MS-DOS code. The easiest part for the devs to code. Either they are trolling or they are low IQ?
They believe all the coding is the animations. lol

That no qualifiers are attached to any of the cards. Also, they are not real cards, so there is no shuffling.
It’s the same as if you were given each player’s deck and got to decide which card they got every turn.

1 Like

I want the quests to be longer so that I can keep playing the game and get more rewards. Since I completed the quests do quickly I used to play a lot but now I don’t need to. That’s why they should allow us to keep questing or make the quests longer to complete with slightly more rewards would be fine too, just something, anything…I realize now it didn’t matter if I win because the quests don’t even require that now despite the game being a 50/50 game or rockpaperscissors game so anyone can win anytime with no thought but now you don’t even have to do that?

Do achievements, solo adventures, gamble in Arena idk
People don’t want to be getting significantly lesser rewards for playing just one or two hours a day.
Before the Rewards track you could play for gold but even this had a cap because of bots, people running bots, getting cheap gold, sell the accounts with cheap gold and then you really have nothing to do in this game when everyone else has maxxed out accounts that they’ve bought for 4000 rupees on some shady site.

rogUe, rogUe, rogUe, rogUe, rogUe, rogUe

5 Likes

I would like to see credit for wins under the current twist formats, like in the past.

I take it you play a lot of Rouge?

I don’t play Rouge I just wanna have longer quests take longer to complete so I can return to play the game because right now I’m not playing since all the quests were completed in like 30 minutes

If you haven’t finished achivements yet, try to complete them for the current ones you will also get XP.

It is quick for you, but some people don’t play that much.

Is that a troll post?

1 Like

Why would I be trolling about wanting more quests and rewards? I want to play the game

Of course it is. And a pretty darn good one looking at the number of replies he drew. Well done, SuperCuddles. 9/10.

3 Likes

Idk what you are talking about but ty