Quests Completed Too Quickly

Exactly… :wink:

I’m just glad that we are getting the quests reset for another week my problem continues to be they now complete far too fast (I guess they changed win 15 games to play 10 games, which is crazy fast). If we could get the quests back to how they were when they were tripled requirements with the bonus 10% reward or whatever, that would be nice. Otherwise I will only play Hearthstone for like 30 minutes a week instead of for multiple hours.

Sorry, I missed what you wrote

It was me not realizing the troll. The very succesful troll.

I’m not a troll, the quests literally complete far too fast like 30 minutes but I wanna play more HS, not my fault they nerfed all the quests now there’s no reason to play

Let’s assume you aren’t trolling, which you are. But let’s assume you aren’t. Just play more. Its that simple. If you need rewards to keep you playing a game, you need a new hobby.

you get rewards from playing, not just quests, if you stopped playing because you only want rewards from quests and have time to play and grind for more rewards from other systems in place (ranked placement, arena, bgs rewards, achievements of the current season … you still even get rewards track xp from mercenaries) then it’s your own fault you are not getting more rewards if that’s why you play … if you are just playing to complete quests idk wtf is wrong with you and you need to start a grass touching routine, perhaps contemplate your life choices

and that response is for anyone other than the op (clearly a troll given the whole recent controversy) reading this who may for whatever reason have taken this topic seriously … don’t feed the trolls kids

Recent controversy? What are you talking about?

I would play more, if we had weekly quests that lasted longer than 30 minutes. It’s that simple