Quests: A New Mechanic for Battlegrounds

Quests: A New Mechanic for Battlegrounds

Preview the new Battlegrounds mechanic, coming with Patch 24.2.

View Full Article

2 Likes

This is rubbish, for real.

16 Likes

Bgs were fun while they lasted.

4 Likes

Looks like this could be fun.

3 Likes

It’s probably temporary like buddies. It will probably rotate in and out.

3 Likes

Hmm, it gets more complicated, showing more opportunities, but the logic will self-destruct in-game, I am pretty sure.

1 Like

They already ruined the battlefields, even if they want to deny it what they are doing p2w and that will only destroy the game

7 Likes

One that stops playing until they remove p2w

2 Likes

! Also new : need to pay to play the game ! :partying_face:

5 Likes

The real card game was the credit cards blizzard took along the way

4 Likes

NO, these quests are a PERMANENT addition. the post said they were not temporary

1 Like

They make the gold useless and introduce the runes to earn more money… clap, clap

6 Likes

Post said they would be here for season 2, but did not say they are perm changes. Similar to darkmoon tickets, etc.

Not sure, but my senses are telling me that BLZRD once again ruin something nice that I liked to play and fun with. FKCU grreedy @ss mothafkurs!

2 Likes

So I just logged into HearthStone and it looks like my gold has been completely invalidated by yet another Mobile money sucking gimmick. I miss Blizzard being operated by people who liked games.

10 Likes

I will get 10000 pt in bh without getting the garbage pass

1 Like

So… no way of generating runes via in game play, must be purchased with real world money, thus anyone who wants BG percs now must pay with real money. In game gold now not relevant to BG. Thanks bliz FU

7 Likes

Battlegrounds is now Pay-to-Win. It’s a sad day.

5 Likes

only thing i spent my gold on really was the BG pass to get the two extra heroes i guess blizz wasn’t getting enough money from its over priced cosmetics they had do this… GG blizz once again you disappoint me… im sad but even more sad at how unsurprising this is

5 Likes

this is garbage, pay to win came to BG, Bg’s were the only reason I was still playing HS, now thanks for giving me a reason to uninstall the game for the first time since 2014

1 Like