Quests: A New Mechanic for Battlegrounds

Blizzard deciding to make BG pay to win and remove any use for gold in an era of high inflation and cost of living crisis… way to go blizzard very responsible and ethical… whoever sanctioned this payment model honestly needs to be fired! Don’t get me wrong I’ve enjoyed BG and I’d like to support the devs but the prices are always out of my reach and disproportionate for the item value.
Further : RUNES - items can now only be purchased using runes, runes can only be purchased by real money. Runes and other such payment methods in games have one function: -To make it harder for consumers to see the exact cost of an item, this predatory behaviour is designed to confuse consumers and coerce them to spending more money. It is a GREEDY and UNETHICAL tactic, FOR SHAME BLIZZARD! FOR SHAME!!!

5 Likes

Então…
Antigamente eu jogava heartstone no modo normal e ainda cheguei ao rank diamante.
Consegui ganhar lendários e tudo mais…
Um belo dia veio uma atualização que deixou os lendários muito mais difíceis de aparecer, e uma expansão atrás da outra e já não dava mais para acompanhar o modo normal. Então eu passei para os campos de batalha, onde a jogabilidade era justa tanto para quem acabou de começar quanto para quem já jogava há anos.
Mas eu acho que a blizzard não curtiu muito esse lance de jogos balanceados!!! xD

The greed is strong in this new BGs, totally ruined and made p2w.

Can you not afford testers?

Odio que ahora la arena de batalla sea con dinero real