Positive topics that you would like to see in this forum - Part2

Above was a discussion thread from the old forum.
I have been pondering over it for awhile and think the best implementation for it.
As such, I am thinking to do a Trial one week post on the most popular topic types as below,

• Sunday : Rest Day

• Monday : How-To: Meta Deck - poster can bring any meta decks from the popular sources of VS, HSreplay, etc and discuss mulligan, play strategies, etc

• Tuesday : Theorycrafting+Card discussion

1. a free to submit of your card ideas/ suggestions, etc,
    1. to bring any existing card to be discuss on best deck fit, best combo, questions, etc
  • Wednesday : How-To: Non-Meta Deck - poster can post any personal homebrew and discuss mulligan, play strategies, etc

• Thursday : Doctor Boom in the House - players get to submit questions on how to improve their deck, how to break Rank X, what to craft, etc

• Friday : Fluffy and Fun - for those whom like Fluff, Fun, nonsense, etc

• Saturday : Q&A Session – any general question that posters like to bring to dev’s attention. (if it gather enough interest, maybe it will get attention from the dev)

I intend to kick start it in-line with the new year launch. Since the 9th is Tuesday, the topics falls in-line where people will be having alot of discussion on decks and cards.

However, I like to do a last round of opinions and views to confirm the above structure. Also, after the 1 week trial, I will take a break and review the responses and effectiveness.

Lastly, I want to gather view if the topic should be posted in Multiplayer thread pr Community thread.

3 Likes

How about : How-To: Counter current tier 1 decks
As 1, i think alot of new people would appreciate this feature, people sharing their experiences of what decks performed best for them against certain decks.
But i suppose that could sorta fit in Doctor Boom in the House.

It falls under the below category,
Monday : How-To: Meta Deck - poster can bring any meta decks from the popular sources of VS, HSreplay, etc and discuss mulligan, play strategies, etc

The core theme will be the meta-decks where you can discuss anything related, including best way to play or counter play.

Doctor Boom in the House- target toward more to help individual with personal problems, where what you post can be applied there as well.

2 Likes