Please allow for heroic brawl entry with tavern tickets

i have no idea how many of those tavern tickets i’ve accumulated since the introduction of the rewards track, but i think i’ve only ever used 1~3 of them ever … i have never been an arena player and have only done so for special events/rewards, and similar for heroic duels … i think i was doing it for an achievement or something … in any case, i’m not going to blow my gold or buy runes to play in the heroic brawl … but aside from the heroic brawl i do keep up with the tavern brawl each week for the standard pack … it is a shame that my tavern tickets are going to waste (and my wednesday brawl time too) in whatever bank they sit in each season, but i would absolutely use them in the heroic brawl if that were an option … i think a lot of people already realize the heroic brawl is a sink for people who are already rich in the game or just whales, and that this usually happens right before a mini-set drop (the best time not to blow your in-game earnings on the heroic brawl) … so yeah, it would be nice to participate a few times and try to get a lucky enough run … but there’s no way i’m going to participate if i can’t just burn a tavern ticket or two … i feel like a lot of people are going to be in the same boat in this regard, and i wouldn’t be surprised if someone hasn’t already come up with this idea in the past

please consider adding tavern tickets as an acceptable entry fee for heroic tavern brawl … at least for a single run (maybe up to three or something if you are still going to try to bait people into paying the gold/runes but not want them to blow all of their banked tickets on it) … thanks!

1 Like

Exactly… And this is why they haven’t done this.

With that said, come to think of it, the price of a ticket is 150 gold (or 200 runestones, according to the wiki), I think, while the entry to this particular… event is 1000. Thus, 5-7 could have been ‘fair’ price… if that were the point.

Otherwise, for an analysis how bad this deal usually is, one could watch some of these, for instance: https://www.youtube.com/@OldGuardian/search?query=heroic%20tavern%20brawl.

Ironically, this one is an exception if one wants that skin for some reason, but that is by mistake on Bli$$ard’s part. :grinning:

hmm, i hadn’t considered the price part of tavern tickets, but this current rewards track only provides three of them, and i would assume that was the case with past tracks … if that continues, and there is only one heroic brawl per season, even if it is slightly undervalued, allowing a single “free” run for the cost of those tickets every expansion cycle still seems like a pretty reasonable thing to do … (especially if they are trying to bait in more people to paying money … if people are just not going to start and then get the itch from believing they could do better, then no amount of rewards is going to bait them into paying … i know they added the skin, but like if the golden cards aren’t enough what’s a skin gonna do, ya know? … it’s like they aren’t even being smart about trying to bait people into the pool … obviously there are still going to be people who are just going to do the f2p only option, but imo there will be more people who will try again after a free attempt than people who are going to “break” over a skin .:.shrug.:.)

what would the math be on the rewards? if teamamerica or some other duels (or arena) mode expert were to go 12-x in heroic duels 3 times in a row vs. a constructed expert going 12-x heroic brawl … does the heroic brawl winner get more prizes or less?

can you actually buy tavern tickets from somewhere or is that just being correlated from the cost of playing arena/heroic duels if you have no banked tavern tickets? (i can’t actually see the costs in-game because it forces me to try to pay with a ticket)

1 Like