Playful sprites error, tried all fixes

Hi there, I recently reinstalled Hearthstone recently. Ever since then I cannot open the game as I get blocked by the Playful Sprites error.

I’ve also tried all fixes listed in this article:

However none of the fixes have work. Please assist, thank you

2 Likes

I began getting this issue today as well. Haven’t found anything anywhere about a legitimate fix. All of their fixes didn’t work for me either.

I’m having the same issues.

I have a work around if you launch hearthstone through hearthstone deck tracker I don’t get the error.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue as well, started happening today on the desktop version. Playful Sprite when trying to login to the Americas region. Logging in through the iOS app works fine as well as logging in to the EU region. Made a new account and could connect to the Americas region.

Same issue on Desktop. Working fine on Android.

I am also having the same issue. Ever since the patch. The only way I can get it to work is by reinstalling the game, but as soon as I close it, it won’t work anymore.

I know about the Local Cache folder and if you delete it, its supposed to fix it, but this time, that isn’t doing it.

actually jk now it’s not working on android anymore lol. if i switch accounts it’s fine. i’m at a loss otherwise

Same issue. Can access via android, can access if I switch region to Europe, but get the same error if I try to access American region using BNet or Deck tracker. The issue started a few days ago.

I’m having the same issue, even a reinstall didn’t work.

I can get on if I use a VPN. Maybe give that a go while you wait for them to fix whatever has caused this issue.

I am encountering this issue 100% of the time as well on Windows 11 / PC connecting to the Americas server. Started occurring a day ago.

Some other context:
I am able to get on EU and Asia.
I am able to get on Americas on my iPhone.
I am able to get on Americas when I utilize a VPN.

Happening to me as well, tried all fixes

Us works with hotspot on phone?
Sounds like ISP problem, call them to unblock if reseting router and waiting for refresh doesn;t work. At least that used to fix mine.

SEA has known probs, not sure where you’re at.

Able to log in on Phone but unable through desktop

No… I am using the iOS Hearthstone client on my iPhone connected to the same WiFi network as my PC.

I am based in Taiwan

The same is happening to me as well.
Able to log into EU tho, but that’s not where my collection is.

Out of curiousity, how many of those having sprite problems are based in Asia ?
I am playing from Singapore.
Are there any players based in Asia able to connect to HearthStone ?

Singtel, had probs before with b. net. Not sure about nowadays… google?

Not sure if it’s the same issue.
Sprites and Error code were different before.

I’m having the same issue as well since last night (Australia)
Window 11 PC cannot connect to America Server ONLY - I can go on to other servers fine
However, I can connect to America Server using Iphone

Same issue on NA. ok on iphone though.

Having same log in issues recently. Can access on phone. Tried all troubleshooting. Attempted port forwarding nothing resolves this issue.