Players running rope to anger opponent

Pirate rogue, discolock and any non-meme druid deck in casual deserve the rope…

1 Like

Also, bots.

Also, to tweak a quote from a raid boss in wow:

“Rope 'em back den!”

Tab over, read something, check your e-mail, or whatever. Once they realize you’re counter playing them with their own game, they generally knock it off, or even rage quit themselves.

I see you men of taste, like me.

No, these kinds of bots are not the kind we can live in peace with.

One day, we will live in peace with AI from our own making, or from another world. But roping bots are like terminators. The bane of mankind and must be wiped form the face of the universe, lest they continue to be a scourge on mankind.

1 Like

Well, running rope is the only way to vent your anger against your opponents as you can’t curse at them.
A form of relief if you want.

1 Like

Truth? Absolutely nothing happened to the “player” because he didn’t break any rules. Besides, if it was a bot; then 100% nothing happened to it.

on turn one and two, if you need the rope because you can’t figure out what to do, the game is not for you…

On turn 1 and 2 the rope pops up after 30 seconds. I think you’ll be ok.

1 Like

A lot of roping is retaliation.

If you have to run to the restroom, or take too long on a turn…your opponent might get upset and rope you back. If you emote and taunt your opponent…your opponent might rope you in retaliation. If you play a cheese deck that messes with your opponents deck or hand…your opponent might rope you back.

1 Like

Cheese deck’s first world problems. Take it to X.