Players running rope to anger opponent

Pretty much this. Really guys, it’s ok to forgive and forget even if the person who hurt you won’t get punished.
I personally believe this game is played by people of all races, ages and by bots and I also believe we can all be in harmony if we want to. We just have to accept each other.

1 Like

I also divide players into three types: the first play, the second do not play, and the third, the most disgusting, do not play themselves and do not allow others to play.

Ofc there is. What a rediculous statement. Roping on zero mana, zero play, is douche behaviour. If you need to think, use the opponents turn to think.

If you have a play, then ofc, take all the time you have, to make the best play possible.

I have no issues with the second…

3 Likes

Who is mad or upset here? Looks like you are mad and upset by the fact that people share experiences on forums…

Giving an honest opinion on what people find annoying, and unnecessary, isnt being mad, or upset…

I totally get the gist of why people find ropers, (people who rope to rope) annoying…

2 Likes

I’m afraid you’ve misunderstood me entirely. I am in complete agreement that playing against someone who is obviously roping for no reason can be very frustrating and unpleasant. I am saying that the roper LOVES that you think it’s frustrating and unpleasant, so telling them that they’re upsetting you probably isn’t helping in this situation.

1 Like

Well i usually just watch something else, roping them back, and as soon as i got the win, i spam emotes until they usually concede… Hope they get the kicks out of that too.

2 Likes

They do, because it shows that they had an effect. Good job

Thanks. Dont be upset now.

1 Like

:grinning: you got it

Dont overcompensate your upsetness with smileys. Its having the opposite effect.

1 Like

There should be a way to boot someone not playing after like 3 rounds.

1 Like

There’s a disconnect timer of like 100 seconds, as well as an afk timer that makes their turns have 15 seconds until they do something. But yeah, it’d be nice if their timer worked somewhat like LoR’s timer (gets shorter if you keep roping and longer if you keep playing quickly, capped in both directions of course).

Reviving the silly Topics yet again … if people want to rope they can rope.

Just rope them back, literally that simple.

I had a Control Priest rope me from Turn 1 and i just did it back for the duration of the game while alt-tabbing and waiting to hear the sound of the rope to get back in the game.

The turn i had lethal on board i purposefully wasn’t attacking while emoting because he needed to wait and suffer. He ended up conceding.

It was a good day that day.

1 Like

Only thing silly…is people defending roping and making excuses for the people doing it.

1 Like

Pretty sure this can also be Bot behavior if they set it to maximize the amount of time they play (which is how the game rewards us)

1 Like

I always think this is a bot

1 Like

I rope burn just to make me happy thinking that on the other side of the screen, some pleb is spewing Doritos and Mountain Dew all over the basement while screaming in purest rage while that rope slooooooooowly crawls across the screen.

1 Like

dream on, if you try that on me all I will do is the same and watch something on youtube or read the news or what have you, while i wait. There is nothing you can do, a person i don’t know on the other side of my screen, that will upset me :wink:

1 Like

That’s awful. Doing things like that makes for a crappy gaming community

In control games a lot of people need the full turn timer to figure out a play. I see streamers do this often because there are multiple options that one can take and the wrong option might cost them the game.

1 Like