[Patch 23.4] Playful Sprites / HS:NGRESULT DB ERROR:303:0

after the last update, an error is generated, I play on iphone. I can’t enter the game

1 Like

Hey all,

We have received more reports of this error affecting certain accounts after patch 23.4 released. Our Hearthstone team is investigating the problem in order to find a resolution.

As mentioned previously if you haven’t already please submit a ticket to report if your account is affected. Please also include the region you are accessing (Americas, Europe, Asia) as this error tends to be region specific.

Thank you for your patience while our teams work to get this cleared up.

I also have the same issue and submitted a ticket which was marked as answered after they determined it is an account specific issue - they referred it to the hearthstone team to be fixed. I’ve no idea when it will be fixed and am still locked out on all platforms. Thank-you for any escalation that you can do!

1 Like

Same exact issue. I logged with support who suggested a bunch of things that didn’t help. I can’t access on any of my platforms, PC, Android, or Apple.

Is this account specific? One suggestion was to start a new account. Hardly a good suggestion for someone with years’ worth of deck-building done.

2 Likes

How do I submit a ticket about this when your process only links me back to this forum entry which then refers me back to submit a ticket menu ?

1 Like

Same issue I play on mobile only one account Everytime I try to connect to americas server playful sprites message is all I see Omally#1704

1 Like

For whatever reason it seems to be region specific. I can login to the Europe and Asian servers just fine, but the card collections are of course different. Not sure how the team messed this up so badly for this issue to be happening over an entire month.

1 Like

My ticket was marked as answered with the things to try that I had already tried. This is obviously an error with the patch for some Americas players. I usually play every day but have not been able to get in now for over 24 hours.

2 Likes

Exact same thing with my account…

1 Like

Me too, this has got to be the longest this issue has ever kept me out of the game and I am furious

3 Likes

why did I play for 7 years and collected the entire collection of the standard mode? What would I now play in another region without maps or create a new account? Will there be any help or can I just delete the game and forget about it?

1 Like

I also routed back to this forum after I started the ticket process. I have the same problem after the current update. Since two days Hearthstone is not working. I hope you can solve the problem.

2 Likes

Im have same problem a error 303; i have a tornument at saturday pls help me

2 Likes

I have the same problem, before last patch , every Time i try to enter to mí account In América the game never Start.

1 Like

Are you guys actively working on this problem? I’m obviously not the only one affected and we’re coming on 2 days now. Can I get a refund for money spent over the years on cards I may never be able to use again, since your team appears to have zero insight into what’s happening, or any desire to resolve it quickly?

1 Like

Hope you make your tournament. Doesn’t seem like they care about us.

1 Like

Has anyone been resolved yet?

This is unacceptable! 2nd day with the same problem!! No fix yet and no info about progressing… The problem affects also Europe players!..

3 Likes

Coming up on 72 hours with still no mention of a solution. Unacceptable for the amount of money most of us spend to play this game.

5 Likes

They say they’re “working on it” but it is not planned for the next hotfix. They say it’s a “small number of players” affected, I guess to make themselves feel better about ignoring the problem. Something that doesn’t even allow login should be fundamental enough to discover the solution quickly, but not these guys I guess. They like to take their sweet time on a P1 issue.

2 Likes