[Patch 23.4] Playful Sprites / HS:NGRESULT DB ERROR:303:0

No, I haven’t been able to play since the last patch update because of the playful sprite issue. I usually play everyday and am really sad that there seems to be no solution. I have years worth of history. I reallly hope I don’t lose it. :frowning:

4 Likes

I re-opened my ticket on this issue b/c they keep closing it, saying it’s answered b/c hearthstone is working on it. But it is not “answered” for us. We are still locked out with no way to even track the issue or know if they are Internally making progress.
Initially I was told 1-2 week turn-around. I couldn’t believe it …but now?

3 Likes

Seriously, I think we have to wait until the next update which will be next Wednesday. This is pathetic. You’d better be providing a LOT of dust to those affected by this. It would be nice to have regular updates as well. An outage that lasts 3 days is pretty ridiculous.

1 Like

My account on NA is also broken. I cannot login.

3 Likes

Same issue here on NA. Put in a ticket yesterday. Hopefully it gets resolved before I have to face the fact I have an addiction problem to hs.

2 Likes

Are you kidding me? Can you please make a screen capture of the reply saying as much and share it?

If fixing this software bug is going to take the team almost TWO weeks to fix (preventing customers from using their multi-thousand dollar collections). I have very little confidence in Blizzard going forward.

Considering the reward track is effectively a monthly service charge ($20 / 4 months (~121.6 days) / 1 expansion = ~$0.17/day fee). At this point there really should be some form of apology along with a prorated refund.

I am going to setup Google Forms so we can track exactly what is happening, and then pass it on to the gaming press to put some pressure on the team to be a bit more proactive.

1 Like

Also, if past experience is any indicator, I suspect the moderators will lock this thread and prevent anyone from discussing the topic further. I suggest joining the Reddit /r/HearthstoneBugs group and/or the Discord server at discord.gg / sJgjNpM8sX

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I try to submit a ticket and it won’t let me. Can’t log in on mobile or pc.

1 Like

Just was able to get in for first time since patch. Hope everyone is able to get in as well.

1 Like

Seemed to work for me now too.

1 Like

I am back in now too. I suggest everyone having the playful sprites error since the patch should go and test to see if it is resolved for their account.

1 Like

Just successfully logged back in! I hope that yours is fixed as well

Ty Hearthstone team!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.