[Patch 23.4] Playful Sprites / HS:NGRESULT DB ERROR:303:0

Since the update today I’ve received this error, the past forum posts on this issue seem to indicate that this is account specific but any idea how long this issue takes to resolve?

2 Likes

Hey there,

Make sure that you are logging into the correct Battle.net account. I see you have two different accounts using different email addresses, and the one you’re posting from does not have any recent Hearthstone activity.

If you have the correct account logged in for Hearthstone and you’re encountering this error please go ahead and submit a ticket so we can take a look at the account. If it is an account specific error we can get it escalated to have it resolved by the Hearthstone team.

Hi Jambrix, thank you for the response. I am the OP responding from the affected account, I have filled a ticket already. Thank you for your help

1 Like

Hi @Jambrix, I have the same issue. I cannot login and I am based in Canada. The error information is HS:ngresult DB error303.0

1 Like

just an update that I got the same issue from my desktop as well as iPhone and Ipad

2 Likes

hi, I have the same issues as of today. Never had it before today…

1 Like

I’m also getting this issue. Have it on my ipad, phone, then downloaded app onto my computer and it’s the same thing. Haven’t had this issue before today. Any solution?

1 Like

Add my name to the list. All of today I have been unable to login to Hearthstone across all platforms (Windows desktop and laptop, MacBook, and iPhone) in the NA region. I uninstalled, restarted the router, purged the DNS records, and tried some other network magic. The problem is definitely on Blizzard’s end here.

Apparently, the same problem popped up a couple of weeks ago for other users:

Hopefully this gets resolved sooner than later.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue with my account also

1 Like

Same issue can someone please fix?
Thanks
Can’t play on PC or phone
Tried to make a ticket but it kept erroring out.

1 Like

@jambrix Also affected here. Thanks for being on this!

1 Like

Me too. I uninstalled hearthstone and reinstalled it now i cant login. Now on the MacBook where I’m still logged in the game keeps giving me the same error.

1 Like

same , i can play eu and asis but i cant play na

1 Like

Robbodog#1567, logged in fine this morning at 9AM EST. Since about 11:30AM EST I have received the above error message logging in on both PC and Android. I can log in under a new account but my main account does not work. I’ve read that this is account specific from other posts on this error. Can someone please fix this for my account?

1 Like

I’m having the same problem also with my account…smh

1 Like

I have the exact same issue on iPad, iPhone, and MAC . I updated everything and reset my passsword too. Still locked out

1 Like

Samesies!

I can’t even log out/clear cache on my iPhone, that data persists through and uninstall reinstall. **sigh

1 Like

i’m having the same issue, alien#11982 account. i know it’s not the computer because it happened on two computers, and i can log into EU just fine. Please fix

1 Like

I am also getting this same error since about the same time yesterday. MerlCat#1945

1 Like

After the recent patch I can’t log into hearthstone on either my IPhone or my MacBook pls help. I’m stuck on the playful sprites page. I’m on the Americas server

1 Like