P2W Event? Fun (no)

Play or destroy joymancer peppega. You must either craft it or hope you’ll ever meet it somewhere.
Cringe

8 Likes

Agreed, never seen such a ridiculous first quest for event

5 Likes

Not even P2W but whale-to-win. Not even people that spend money on this game have crafted that card.

4 Likes

I played 1 game of tavern brawl as Paladin and Joymancer was in that deck.

You don’t have to craft it.

8 Likes

Yeah you don’t need to craft it. You only need to go through tedious loopholes to get past the first quest …

3 Likes

Good to know, thanks.

This is still a ridiculous quest chain, to require access to a legendary as the first step.

1 Like

I did it by using Paparazzi. I planned to keep bouncing them until I got it but luckily got him on the first attempt.

The smaller card pool should mean it’s pretty easy to get but playing a game that is just stall and waiting to discover a certain legendary with no win condition isn’t fun at all.

What a dumb first step of a quest chain. Why isn’t it the legendary we were all given for free.

1 Like

i dont know nething about this but will look into

Yeah the paladin deck has it, and I think the priest one has it as well. It’s still a stupid first quest of the chain though, especially considering that the brawl changes tomorrow.

I honestly can’t understand why they made this the first step. I really doubt that this is going to make Blizzard any money. With 20 days in the event you can complete it with just the normal dailies and gameplay if you care about the rewards, but it’ll understandably make the people who don’t have that legendary pissed for making them jump through hoops like that. It’s not like there haven’t been quests with secondary requirements before, like play this legendary or X elementals.

I find it baffling why they would do something that looks so bad for something that will bring so few if any gains.

You know something is really bad when even the usual forum defenders are not here to defend it lol.

4 Likes

What’s there to defend? :grinning: The inability of gibberlings to use a search engine and find an easy solution?

1 Like

It was my first legendary i got from a pack from the freebies granted last month we been holding onto. So its no sweat off my brow. However living long enough for a turn to have the mana to play it, thats the sweat. lol

1 Like

I intend to just ignore it.

I agree this quest is going to cause problems. Playing Shaman in the Tavern Brawl especially against a friend who would be willing to let you live long enough to draw and play Jepetto is a great solution, but after that option goes away the best way may be to challenge a friend who paid for the Tavern Pass (it includes Jepetto) and borrow their deck to play against them.

2 Likes

So, that was the catch? Missed that bit…

Do quests get credited for in friendly games, btw?

Did that with Paladin in an ordinary tavern brawl, even managed to win. :grinning: Maybe got a bit lucky, but generally, seemed doable (PS: not anymore on EU).

1 Like

No fun, brainless, mental issue, they should be fired, payer meta player, play your own deck, netdeck :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

or you can complete the daily quests for each day of the

event and those are extremely easy

i dont have it but there must be someone here or on reddit who has it willing to add you

I was in TB to finish one of my Dailies for play 3 games as X classes and got the quest finished bc everyone was playing Paladin in Tavern Brawl. It was actually a really easy quest to get done.

And then once I got my win and got the pack in TB, I didn’t care how I played and basically just let my next couple of opponents take the W to get their packs XD

ETA: This was before TB reset to Noblegarden

1 Like

Yes! I’m F2P and my husband is P2W so when a quest needs a card I don’t have I get him to make the deck and share it with me =D

2 Likes