Onyxia's Lair miniset placement / categorize

*Proceeds to staple four quotes together, doing the exact same thing."

i.e “I found this but you can’t call out against it”
What’s that thing you always bring up in defense of being wrong? “Goal post shifting” was it? :thinking:

Since you love context so much I just thought I’d reiterate something for you.

Since you haven’t logged on to your company account, we all know you don’t work there. So I can see you aren’t going to address where you claimed to speak for the company multiple times, a clear violation of coc.

NO U intensifies. I called it.

Nice goalpost shift:

You can admit you’re wrong any time, or continue to irrationally post “UMAD” because facts trigger you so much, and you don’t have a substantive reply.

That’s funny, I thought you claimed you weren’t following me around the forum, making it a point to respond to me. The best part about being honest is, you don’t have to remember to keep your stories straight.

The best part is I’m not wrong, and I’m not speaking for Blizzard.
I stated a fact that is backed up by evidence, which you graciously brought to my attention. The last time an official response was given dates back “a few years ago” clearly indicating I was correct in saying they are not monitoring and fact checking.
Isn’t nuance fun?

846 posts/replies and counting. If you’re insinuating that it’s unlikely to run into one of your posts you’re highly mistaken.
Not to mention you’ve tried to play the “goal post shifting” card on me in one of our previous encounters.

Don’t mind the edit, I prematurely clicked the post reply button.

Says:

directly contradicted by:

Literally speaking on behalf of the company on the actions of their devs and other employees on the forums.

*contradicted by
ftfy

Which means they actually do monitor the forums to clarify misconceptions or fact check users, proving your nonsensical statements and attempts to qualify them laughably false.

Nice backpedaling, and deflection. A one time thing isn’t what you were implying there with saying someone “always does something.”

But you’ll continue to insist you’re right, in spite of being presented with something directly proving you wrong, continue with the personal attacks, and eventually leave in a righteous indignant huff, because that’s what you did previously. Which you’ll no doubt pull again in the near future.

I guess you’re just choosing to ignore the fact that you literally did the research for me and proved my point.
It’s not speaking for a company when I can use factual statements to back up my claims.

Yes, I will continue to insist that I am right, as you should consider doing as well seeing as how you’ve looked into the matter yourself and validated it for me.
There’s not much else to say. If you choose to turn a blind eye to seeing results for yourself, then there’s really nothing I can do about it.
Have a great day.

Projection and denial intensify! They failed critically.

Except when you literally do, claiming they neither monitor the forums (which the tos literally says they do), nor past, present or future offer official responses.

And you could also say we live on Mars, but you would still be wrong, even if I post all the evidence we live on Earth and you still erroneously call it Mars. Denial might be powerful, but reality is more so.

That’s what makes it so great about these discussions.

I will concede that stating there won’t be future posts from staff was a bit much, however the rest of what I said stands.
Using evidence from post-history it is logical that fact checking and question answering (outside of the threads created by staff) is not being done. That is an indisputable fact that you have even verified for yourself. You are incorrect to say otherwise.

Ever wonder why threads have been created and replies have been posted in regards to the lack of community management? Why the only system to take action against rule violations has become the Flag System and nothing more? Well, I’m no rocket scientist, but my money’s on the table for calling their bluff in ToS.

As for your smug analogy, it’s heavily greased with irony seeing as you’ve been the one complaining about personal attacks.

Except when it literally happened, on a thread not created by staff. Why do you think I choose those two posts? Not randomly, and here’s another:

It IS an indisputable fact I have verified myself that they have in fact responded to player created threads. It would be incorrect to say otherwise.

Nope. Because I can attest that the mods aren’t just doing this by automation. I’ve seen posts and thread titles manually changed with mod notes. The fact that actiblizz gutted their staff after posting record profits a couple years back (which has been discussed at length before you started here) doesn’t mean there’s no real staff, only less.

It’s not a personal attack to point out you are literally denying reality. Like if you were calling the sun green, after I posted link, pictures, etc showing it wasn’t and you (like you have with our current discussion) “A HA, YOU HAVE COMPLETELY VALIDATED MY POINT!”

Contrasted with your personal attacks:

And before you point out that I also made reference to you not being here long: note the context: one was about a discussion that you had no knowledge of because it took place before you started posting here, and yours was a cheap attempt at a put down. Also, not the first time you’ve done this, and I suspect you’ll get worse before this discussion is done.

Your entire argument against me is null.
Try again.

Oh, the handwaving part of the discussion.

We’ll I’ll just get my “you’re wrong, infinite I win” in before I continue: you’re wrong, infinite I win.

Now let’s see if this “fact checking and question answering (outside of the threads created by staff) is not being done” claim holds up:

Nope, not a staff created thread.

Also, not a staff created thread. How strange that there’s “question answering” going on outside staff created threads!

Let’s see about that fact checking:

Not even a year ago, in a thread where questions were being asked and assumptions being made (in a player created thread no less!), a blue comes in and clears things up.

Looks like your entire attempt to sidestep using semantics is “null.”

Funny how you’ve failed to follow our dialog.
Your argument is still null.

In case you’re still stumped by plain English, we’ve already concluded posts have been made, but none are recent.
Meaning…

AKA I’m right, and you’re wrong.
All you’ve managed to do is further prove that.

Any second you can be the user you wish me to be and

Called it. No facts, only more personal attacks.

Not relevant. Your original point was:

Both were proven wrong, and you tried weaseling out of it, qualifying your statements (which I anticipated, but you pulled anyway), tried claiming it never happened on player created threads, and all evidence to the contrary claimed you were somehow right.

Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt! plus, I don’t have to wish for anything. I’ve proven it definitely, and watching you continue to dig yourself deeper is no problem for me.

But please, continue to insist you are right, when literally all facts have once again proven you are literally wrong. Except this time, you are violating tos by speaking for the company every time you do.

And my original point still stand.
If I am banned for saying so, then so be it.
But I double down.
There will not be an official response to the OP.
Mark my words.

A “once in a blue moon” example or two does not indicate nor validate motorization. You’re mistaken if you choose to die on that hill.

Then make that post on your employee account. Because you are not allowed to make official statements for the company. Period. No player here is. You are literally committing fraud by claiming to act as as spokesperson or representative for the company, so that is another coc violation (committing criminal acts on the forums), and you can put

but you’ll lose, because you agreed to it when you signed up to post on the forums this year. Just like all the other rules you agreed to when you signed up, and it’s no bluff they’ll action you for it, because it says so right on their page:

Impersonating a Blizzard Employee

This category includes:

• Passing yourself off as a Blizzard employee to post false information

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a final warning, after which any further Code of Conduct violations may result in a permanent ban from the forums

If you choose to let your forum posting abilities die on THAT hill, that’s your choice, but I would strongly advise against it.

It quite literally does; you at first said it never happened, and multiple examples were provided (even after you tried the goalpost shift to “well, it never happens on PLAYER CREATED THREADS!”). The fact is, you were proven wrong, even after your subsequent goalpost shifts, and I even anticipated your latest goalpost shift:

That’s fine, but there’s one missing piece.
I’ve not once claimed to be an employee of Blizzard.
All I’ve done is make a bet that no official answer will be given, then proceeded to double down on it.
Incase you’re unfamiliar, that’s a betting term.

No, it does not.
Your “multiple examples” were four posts you managed to find.
Four. Out of the history on the forums.
Congratulations, that’s literally a fraction of a fraction of monitoring the forums.
Think you can find ten more? Great, that will still prove nothing.

Sad

If you can’t tell, we’ve moved on from it.
History is starting to show you like to bring this up when shown that you’re turning up wrong in our ever-evolving exchange of ideas.
But now that I’ve pointed it out, I’m “personally attacking you.”

Making statements on their behalf, or claiming to act as a spokesperson is:

• Passing yourself off as a Blizzard employee to post false information

Like claiming:

and

and now you are trying to add “oh I was just making a bet” (gambling is also forbidden here).

Covered this: see “handwaving” above.

I’ll give you a wild guess what multiple means.

And wow, the goalpost shift happens yet again. We could do this until the heat death of the universe, and I kept proving you wrong, you keep moving the goalposts, and you eventually claiming something like “the president and shareholders never posted here” fact is, your original and several goalpost shifts were met, and you were proven wrong at every turn. The fact that you even acknowledge that this:

only proves you’re just trolling at this point.

That you don’t acknowledge reality, and violate coc in your quest to make false statements about the company’s employees on the forums: yes, it is.

No, you tried, very unsuccessfully, I might add and I have pointed out your goalposts shifts at every turn.

More dishonesty. I actually linked those. Again, nice part about being honest is you don’t have to worry about keeping your stories straight.

If you are asked to cut grass, then make a couple snips with scissors, have you cut the grass? No.
If you need to wash a basket of tomatoes, wash one, and stop, have you washed the tomatoes? No.
If you claim to monitor posts, reply to a hand full, have you monitored posts? No.

Literally

I will ask you to post a direct quote where I claimed to be employed by the company. It can’t be done. All I’ve done is make assumptions that I based on the history which was presented to me, and that you’ve also verified. (which we covered already, IDK why you keep coming back to this/)
As for your CoC and ToS “violation” threats, I humbly respond with: Bite me.

I’ve grown bored of this endless discussion.
You were right, I was right.
We disagree.
Whatever.

P.S That’s the Bobafett345 I’ve come to familiarize myself with.
When the going-gets-tough, it’s all “handwaving” and “goal post shifting.”
You really need to admire it.
The hypocrisy can’t be matched by other forces.
It’s unique.
Say what you will, I am done.
Until next time, soldier.

I’d point out an obvious flaw in your apples/oranges analogy, but it’s enough to point out it’s apples/oranges.

I already have. Multiple times, where you made statements about their employees posting on the forums. If you didn’t read, that’s on you.

Not my coc/tos, because I don’t claim to work for/represent the company. But the predictable personal stuff once again.

It’s funny for a guy who claims he isn’t making it a point for go around the forums and reply to my posts, you keep saying this.

Calling a spade a spade, if that bothers you, try real discussion.

And who could have predicted the storming off in a huff of righteous indignation? Oh wait:

And before anyone asks, it wasn’t like I saw the future here I just have good pattern recognition. I just wanted to see it play out before you ask why I stuck around if I knew how it was going to end.

To anybody who sat through the previous discussion.
I would like to apologize for my choices above.

I originally made a statement without using the gracious internet to fact check myself first.
The following discussion broke it down into sub-points.
I feel I made a decent attempt at an argument, even feel like I was correct in some sub-points.
However the fact stands I made an error in judgement and proceeded to defend it instead of just admitting fault.
Thus spawning the mess made.

But, to move forward, I just thought my apology was appropriate.
Better late than never, I thought.

Since I’m somebody and definitely sat through all of that, I will absolutely take a piece of that apology. Especially for the crude and unwanted sexually explicit comments at the end.

1 Like