Onyxia Puzzle 6/8

Can confirm this is still not possible to complete. Please fix this puzzle, Blizzard.

3 Likes

This issue is still un-resolved, Blizzard please fix this so we can all finish these mercenary quests, it wouldn’t be that bad if the progress was saved, but since we can’t solve number 6, we have to quit and do it all over again. HALP!!!

3 Likes

Couldn’t they easily fix this by adding coins to your hand? I just wasted an hour trying to figure this out. Thanks Blizzard!

4 Likes

Same problem… I hope they fix it

3 Likes

Same problem… I try but is impossible to win: bug!

4 Likes

sammme its just a coins to ad pleasseee

3 Likes

Puzzle still broken. Please add a coin to the starting hand instead of 2nd lieutenant

3 Likes

Same problem here! @Blizzard please fix!

1 Like

This still broken? Someone please notify me when it isn’t. I don’t want to waste time trying to figure it out myself. Blizzard, please.

3 Likes

Same problem, updated card mana costs have broken this puzzle.

Though the graveyard’s effect is working, deathrattles are doubled. 7 boars need to die in order for their deathrattle effect to trigger, doubled deathrattles do not count towards boar deaths. This part is not bugged.

1 Like

hopefully this will get fixed as soon as possible, my book of mercenaries progress is stuck and i don’t wanna do the sh1tty puzzles again…

1 Like

I’m also stuck here!

1 Like

Blizzard doesn’t care at all
It’s easiest thing to fix
Just change the mana cost of graveyard to 3 in the book of mercenaries
But they prefer not to read these bug reports at all

1 Like

I have the same problem - it took me also 2 days… Please solve the problem.

1 Like

bro people have that problem for months and no one care blizzard pls

3 Likes

I am also having this problem

2 Likes

Also having the same issue, do better Blizzard it’s been over a month

2 Likes

Please just add two coins or something so this can be completed

Stuff like this will keep me remaining as a F2P player

1 Like

FIX THIS PLEASE @GnomeSayin and @Aelathera, Please put this up for review by the developers. Unable to solve puzzle. If you tell me there is a way, I will try it. but for now, everyone is agreeing that it is bugged after snowfall graveyard was nerfed.

3 Likes

I have the same problem. Just leaving this comment here so #blizzard can solve this Bug Report. Please

2 Likes