Onyxia Puzzle 6/8

Same here! Pls fix It. We can’t get the rewards. Thanks.

5 Likes

Came back to Hearthstone recently as I saw there was a lot more solo content for me to enjoy and just reached this puzzle as well. Sad to see that it’s currently impossible to complete, I hope Blizzard can patch it soon, I’m sure it wouldn’t be that hard to make a version of the graveyard card that’s 3 mana just for this puzzle?

6 Likes

Same here cant do this puzzle now… the card “Snowfall Graveyard” that cost 3 mana in the old time is now 5 making this puzzle impossible @blizzard fix this plz

6 Likes

I hope this bug gets fixed soon. Unable to progress the quest

5 Likes

@Blizzard any update on getting the issue fixed?

6 Likes

On EU server, fix it Blizzard please

4 Likes

Yes, please fix this and any other problems. There’s a plethora of other things Blizzard needs to fix and nerf majorly…

4 Likes

Same exact problem, I can’t move on because of this.

4 Likes

Absolutely agree with everyone on the forum! Can’t wait for @Blizzard to fix this issue! :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Totally agree. Same problem here!

5 Likes

Same here. Pls fix this

4 Likes

Same issue pls fix this !!

4 Likes

Another soul calling out to fix the bug! @blizzard! Release us from the piggy based purgatory!

4 Likes

Same problem here, still waiting for any fix…

4 Likes

Same problem as everyone. I opened a ticket and was just referred to these forums to report the bug. I don’t think this counts as a bug and the game is working as patched. The puzzle is just broken now. Correct me if I am wrong @Blizzard.

4 Likes

same problem here!! i wanted to do this solo content as im not as good at classis hearthstone games as everyone else and i’ve also got bored of battlegrounds and now im stuck on this puzzle and im so frustrated!!!

4 Likes

Adding myself to the thread here, been stuck for days now, please fix this :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Confirming that this still looks to be bugged - stuck on the 6/8 since a few weeks.

If this was patched yesterday, do we need to retire and do all previous ones again to properly reset it- as it loads up again from the same stuck puzzle each time. Blizz feedback on this would be appreciated.

3 Likes

I just started a new run through mercenaries recently and it’s still broken, so the new patch didn’t patch it at all. This sucks… I really wanted to complete the story and get the last rewards, but it’s impossible because they nerfed a card

3 Likes

Try to come back to Hearthsone I said… Start doing puzzles because its nice to do at work I said… Get stuck on Onyxia 6/8 because Blizzard cant do anything correctly still… Go back to boredom because Blizzard hasnt satisfied my gaming desires in ages I said…

4 Likes