Onyxia Puzzle 6/8

The puzzle in the Book of Mercenaries against Onyxia of the Void, puzzle 6/8 with the Sword of 1000 Truths and the Elwyne Boar, can no longer be solved because the Snowdrift Graveyard was set from 3 to 5 mana, and it also doesn’t count the death rattle of the boars double, so it is impossible to finish the book of mercenaries and get the reward.
If I have overlooked something, I apologize and hope that someone can tell me the solution, I don’t know what to do next.

40 Likes

Same exact problem, i can’t move on because of this

13 Likes

I am agree. Tryid this puzzle for 2 days, than go to internet and see its is different now. Still can not find how to solve it

9 Likes

Same here, I’ve been stuck for a couple of days now.

7 Likes

Yup same here stinks

8 Likes

Same thing here anybody know if someone is on the case?

8 Likes

Having same issue, not possible to complete, graveyard costs to much for the puzzle to work, is there any fix coming?

7 Likes

And the graveyard is not doubling the deathrattles correctly, i manage to kill 4 boars and nothing happend.

I did this steps and it should work right? backstab hoarder, prep, graveyard, liutenant, liutenant, boar, boar, trade liutenant to hoarder, play coins, gorefiend and nothing happens (same as playing sheep and extortion the sheep, fix graveyard effect please

7 Likes

Same problem here! Its nerfed 5 mana and idk what to do

6 Likes

Maybe deathrattle doesnt affect death count, but still need more mana

7 Likes

Having the same problem. Hopefully they will re-buff the card for the puzzle only.

7 Likes

almost one week has past since the first report. How long does it usually take them to fix a bug?

9 Likes

Old solo content is likely not a priority but they do get around to fixing them eventually

9 Likes

@Blizzard please fix this asap. I hope others comment as well so that it reaches them faster. Hearthstoners, aid us!

8 Likes

Just found this post. I am also stuck on this puzzle. +1 for aid!

9 Likes

Me too. It turns out to kill only 6 out of 7, impossible. Need a fix, the game is abandoned.

8 Likes

Same here, stacked by days… I know @blizzard don’t care about that… But please :cry:

7 Likes

Yes please. Pretty Please!

7 Likes

Same here, stacked by days…

7 Likes

Yes, need fix, 10 days have passed.

5 Likes