Oh boy a new hero skin!

…Annnnnnnnnd it’s locked to another $80 Mega Bundle. Thanks a lot.
Remember when we used to get heroes for free?

21 Likes

Well, now you will know who are the dedicated payers.

3 Likes

More like, who has the bigger disposable income to feed Activision more.

Do you guys not have credit cards?!

24 Likes

I agree with you. It kinda feels very depressing considering we got 1 free hero skin for 2 years at the beginning of each year. Now this skin is kinda bundled to that extremely overpriced bundle.

6 Likes

It’s still better than the Khadgar/Tyrande incident in which the heroes were locked behind limited-time promotions that not everyone could participate in due to their country or because they didn’t use iOS.

5 Likes

How is a $80 limited time preorder better than a free Twitch Prime offer or a $5 limited time offer for charity?

12 Likes

I wish they added the bundle heroes to the shop after the next expansion launches. Having the alternate heroes locked behind a $80 bundle and never be available again is so scummy…

12 Likes

When you make a multi-billion dollar company you can give away your employees hard-work away for free all you want.

3 Likes

After you cut out a few hundred of them for good measure AFTER their hard work.

6 Likes

Maybe if they gave less stuff away for free they’d still have jobs :D!

Unfortonally, i was right :frowning:

5 Likes

Is that confirmed? Is it officially said anywhere there won’t be a new free hero skin this year? If that’s the case then yes, I agree. It sucks.

I’m personally outraged that they’re FORCING people to spend $80 to get nothing but a hero portrait! The fact that I have no other choice except to pay cash and get no cards is an outrage.

Oh - wait - none of that is true. It’s a completely voluntary purchase and the 80 dollars actually is for a huge pile of packs. Nevermind. Please cancel the mob and pitchforks.

16 Likes

Or…maybe some people rather pay $5 or $10 for a portrait, not necessarily the entire 80 packs and all that.

6 Likes

Lol :smiley: Are you kidding? This is a virtual cardgame. The amount of money the make compared to the money they put in is insane. I bet that HS is secretly making them the most money out of all games they actually have.
Also: There used to be a free skin for 2 years now AND Activision Blizzard is the company that is planning to fire these hard working workers of theirs because making enough money is not enough.

6 Likes

Yeah well, every purchase in these games is voluntary, that doesn’t make them any better or more affordable.

1 Like

Based on what ? Your assumptions? They cited hearthstone as one of their major losers in terms of revenue during their layoffs.

Just because you have an expectation of getting a free hero doesn’t automatically entitle you too one.

Want the skin. Pay up 80 bucks if not then Ce’st la vie. I rather have them making money on skins and cheapen the packs .

Now its 50 bucks 50 cards. Or 80 bucks 80 cards and a skin.

Ill buy both. Why? Because that will be my only purchase to HS prolly for 3 months… maybe a wild bundle if its out again.

130 euros. 43 euros a month… i play this game aaaaaa lot. So money well spend

5 Likes

And you just buy that? You realise that even if this game, that made them 400,000,000$ a year back when there weren’t 3 expansion a year, is losing them money they had one of their most successful years ever, right? Please don’t live in a bubble and read before you defend that company in laying off their workers. The only reason they cut those (and they admitted that) is because they want even more growth.

And here comes the “entitled gamer” argument given to you by the likes of Activision, EA and Bethesda :smiley: Well done man, well done.

Edit: I looked it up, losses my butt, they hit 100m players in 2018 :smiley:

1 Like

I can’t actually tell if you are actually trolling or rank 50 rich boy

6 Likes