The unannounced new YotD hero

​​​​​​​​​​​

Given that the first expansion teaser has very much a Dalaran and Kirin Tor look to it, I’m going to go with Rhonin. Familiar because he’s a card, yet a new hero to the game.

Don’t care of which Warcraft character but I would like a Priest hero especially that Tyrande seems will never be obtained by those miss it like I do.

Whitemane maybe?

4 Likes

I don’t think that we will have a free hero this year, Lunara and Maiev were announced along with the new year’s change. I believe that the hero will come with the pack bundles just like Boomsday and Rastakhan’s Rumble :confused:, I hope that I am wrong

1 Like

I think it’s a Dragon hero, most likely for Warrior.

Warrior already has Dragon Synergy, so a Dragon portrait would be nice alternative. But then again, Warrior needs a female hero more than another big angry dude. Unless it’s a female Dragon hero.

Another potential candidate would be a Dragon hero for Priest. The only class that doesn’t has alternate hero available is Priest, so this might be a good opportunity.

2 Likes

From what I can tell, hunter and warrior do not have any skins that you can obtain without money. They are the two most likely to be picked if we get an earnable skin this year. Otherwise it might be priest bc the alternate was only available for a very limited time and does not have any purchasable skins.

I’m hoping for a worgen or harpy, any race that hasn’t been done yet really.

This year there’s not a Hero tied to the Year of the Dragon rotation, but I’d be shocked if we didn’t have some awesome Heroes lined up over the course of the year!

This is from the reddit AMA

2 Likes

Prepare to be shocked. The way I read it, there wasn’t going to be any heroes at all this year, but there will be some next year.

You read it wrong bruh

Cool, look forward to buying it with money then.