Odd Warlock Did Not Cheat

So I just faced against an Odd Warlock who Did Not Cheat btw, but so first off the hero power became 1 mana to draw cards, not a cheat, so it’s okay. But so they play these 1 cost cards to draw and draw more and more idk what they are even doing, they use this Soul Infusion card and things, but then all of a sudden a buffed Stonetusk Boar comes out, it gets Monsterous Form +3/3, Power Overwhelming +4/4, then it gets Reverberation and I get hit from 30 health down to 0 by two little piggies with CHARGE (again, Not a cheat…)

Is this okay? Will anything be done about this?

you could have dirty ratted. or played some taunts. or armored up or played renathal deck. or or or i dunno man i think it’s okay a lot of classes like warrior and priest do the same type of thing.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t all of that only have delayed the inevitable? The issue is 15/15 or 20/20 pigs with CHARGE that can be easily Duplicated, but it isn’t cheating btw

well no, it would not have just delayed the inevitable, a 1/1 boar getting buffed to 15/15 or 20/20 is not inevitable. the warlock would have to kill your taunts or else his reverberated boars would die to them. if you played enough taunts he wouldn’t be able to kill you then. or you could just aggro him down before he can otk combo you maybe.

In the Warlock 'hood we call that the ol Ziggy Piggy.

Not really, but maybe. Probly not.

Your sarcasm aside, it isn’t cheating though just a strong combo. Seen Hunter n Paladin do it too while on the subject.

5 Likes

Not every deck can do everything, I was not playing a taunt deck or dirty rat deck or whatever

You should make a post about every wild deck you lose to.

So far, so good.

10 Likes

Yes

No.

I hope the answers were simple enough for you to understand them, although I am not overly optimistic abou that…

6 Likes

I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Clearly, I’m supporting your quest of letting everyone know when you face a deck in wild you lose to.

Do you not want the support? Your last 4 posts about these losses seem to suggest you want people to support your efforts.

4 Likes

It’s okay, I understand. You should have been more optimistic and less disparaging of my intelligence, but it’s okay, I forgive you.

Also I think you’re wrong but we can agree to disagree

That much is abundantly clear, yes

If you played an ODD Warlock(Baku) and their hero power was set to 1 instead of upgrading they did cheat and you should have just left it at that.

Oh yeah sorry I meant it was set to 0 or I mean 2 but for 0, You are right and I made a mistake, but the point remains the same (not a cheat)

I don’t even understand what I’m doing. How am I supposed to understand what you’re doing?

2 Likes

I just explained it in another thread

I can’t remember if I read it. I read a lot of things. Some things stick, some don’t

Probably not since I just posted it

1 Like

hahahaha, this is great! i did understand what you were doing all along

From 3 weeks ago:

Today:

2 Likes

Yes, obvious trolling is obvious. Well done!

lol

Not the trolling, the fact that he was playing the deck he was pretending to complain about

1 Like

So obvious I literally had to spell it out for everyone :roll_eyes: also not trolling, rather creative and scientific endeavors.