Odd Warlock Did Not Cheat

No, they just got the anomaly that reduces the cost of both player’s Hero Power by 1.

2 Likes

He might have outted himself as lying about that since he doesn’t even know what the hero power cost was for Odd warlock.

I thought it was fairly obvious from a lot of things, but when confronted he stuck to his story, so I let it go. Kinda been waiting for the conclusion to this particular saga, but I have honestly enjoyed the ride. Sad about the threads that got deleted

3 Likes

This is what I don’t get. I never saw the threads, but why did they even get deleted? Spam? From what others have said, they didn’t seem to deserve an outright deletion. I’ve seen worse threads that are still up.

I think it was the overuse of the word “cheat”, kinda what SuperCuddles has been joking about with some of his most recent threads. people get angry about that word

1 Like

You played Wild and thought it was going to be a fun and fair match. That was your first mistake.

1 Like

Except for me. I knew it and you knew I knew it. You owe me a cuddle super cuddles

1 Like

Exactly

I don’t get people that play Wild and expect interactive gameplay.

I’m stupid, you’re smart…I was wrong, you were right…you’re the best, I’m the worst…you’re very good looking, I’m not attractive…

Too negative, I thought we were both having fun. I wasn’t trying to put you down at all

Though I can’t deny that I am very good looking

1 Like

It’s a quote from a funny movie

1 Like

I enjoy funny movies

2 Likes