No Weekly or Daily Quests

That’s exactly what my quest log looks like too. It’s really frustrating. Not sure about you but I’m only level 7 because I haven’t been able to complete a quest. Hopefully this gets fixed soon before we miss too many rewards…

Also, I’ve noticed a lot of people who have this are those who have come back from long breaks (like myself). Are you in that same boat too? Maybe that is part of the problem?

Yes and no. I am a returning player in a sense, I came back around Witchwood (April 12, 2018) and that’s when my quests were broken. Given that I was only there to enjoy the Solo Adventures very casually, I didn’t care all that much at the time.

Good evening. I haven’t received any new daily and weekly missions since the Heartstone update to 19.0. The only missions I managed to carry out were those related to the duel event but otherwise nothing.

Just to make you understand that yesterday, with the arrival of the new event, the situation is still this. I don’t see the missions, I don’t understand if they are there or if they aren’t. I don’t see the trend, I don’t see ANYTHING.

I thank you in advance.

1 Like

I have the exact same bug ! At first I thought it was normal and the new reward system was just a huge scam.

“Long” returning (like, 6 months ?) player too playing in EU. I had no weekly nor daily quest since coming back. Only the duel quests which I’ve finished.

I hope we will get refunded greatly because if not I will just stop playing again.

Same issue. Hotfix didn’t solve anything. Still don’t see any quests at all.

1 Like

Same here, returned for the battlegrounds and i have only the Duels quest. No countdown for quests or anything.

1 Like

Same here no daily neither weekly quest

1 Like

Zero quests have appeared on my game for over a week, absolute joke

1 Like

Same here EU server, no quests

1 Like

Same here :confused:

Same here, QA is :poop:

Same here. I sen’t my first ticket 4 days ago and have only gotten the typical link to how to fix missing quest but nothing there fixes the problem.

Same problem here. I’m not a returning player or anything.

Yeah same here , but who cares this game lately gone down the tubes anyways. i allmost hit freaking diamond 10 , all i face is face retards. that only know how to go face. and been in this situation more then once i allmost rank and then the retarded algorthytem is like. well screw you , you are not going be able to rank. cause they have the favor draws the moment i am about to rank. or i face some retard demon hunter with the soul shards that go face face face , thats all they do. face face. sick and tired of this bullsh*t game.

I don’t have daily quests of 18 Nov.
GM told me they can’t do anything or compensate for bug issue…
Ben Lee you MTFC only want to make dirty money for BZ .

same. I haven’tpalyed in 1 year now i dont get quests

Same Problem here, I had returned to the game after a long break. I was in the middle of completing the “returning player” questline until the Duel’s update which forced duel quests to be completed. My returning player questline had been completely erased and now I have no way of recieving daily or weekly quest.

same on NA, daily quests refresh but this weeks weekly quests never showed up.

That is very useful to know, thank you. I had a theory I posted here: No Quests Bug, and a THEORY! and this seems like a bit of a smoking gun.

Same problem on European server
No daily or weekly quests
Technical support could not help

1 Like