No Weekly or Daily Quests

I logged in for the first time in maybe 2 years on the 11th or 12th. I’m not getting any quests at all in this new progressions system. I noticed a lot of people are having problems receiving or completing quests, but what I feel is more unique for me is that I’ve never received a single daily or weekly quest at all. It doesn’t even display “new daily quest in x hours” that most people have; the quests menu is completely blank. Been this way for a few days now. I’m using PC and mobile.

Same here, Asia server.

Same here, haven’t received any quests and quest countdown is missing

Same here, returning player in NA server, after doing the return battles and completing all of the Duel quests, nothing. Quest page is completely blank.

Same here, returning players on NA, blank quest screen, no rewards.

Same on EU. No new quest, no re-roll available

Same on NA. Returning player, had the return to the game quests, got the Duels quest, haven’t seen anything since.

Same here on NA. Returning player that had the returning player quest and the duels quest. It’s been blank since

Exactly what happened to me, just on EU region.

Same, no weeklies. EU…

Same here… no weekly, no daily… :frowning:
EU

1 Like

Received weekly quest, but haven’t received dailies today and on Monday.
I’ve received one on Tuesday tho

"Thank you for reaching out to us today.

I’m afraid we are unable to manually assist with those missing quests as this appears to be an issue our developers are working to fix. You can submit a bug report on the Hearthstone forums with any additional information you’d think would help them track down the cause of the issue:"

:frowning: The “reaching out today” part is the worst, since it’s nearly day 3 of that ticket existing.

Seems this is unique to ‘returning’ players. Would it not be easier to wipe our account, let us do the introduction to unlock quests, and then restore our purchases? When I attempted the fix that required me to load another region, I got quests there after I finished Jaina’s little tutorial… and then all my purchases flooded in notifications.

Seems simple enough. The Returning Player quasi-legendary quests blocked all others from appearing. This new system wiped those quests out but didn’t clear the block on receiving new ones :confused:

Well, at least it’s good to know they’re aware of it and working on it, at last. Also, I thought purchases were specific to regions? What do you mean all your purchases flooded in? I tried to switch regions and after Jaina’s tutorial, I neither have any quests there either, nor do I have any of my purchases. Also, resetting the account would be a pretty awful solution… all the single player content would be wiped, and unlocks, any quests we’ve done in the past that granted packs or gold or anything. There’s a lot more to an account than just purchases…

Missed my daily quest from yesterday, but today I got one. Still missing at least 800XP :frowning:
Reaching above level 50 will be actually challenging if we start to miss some daily quests :sweat_smile:

Servers: EU region

1 Like

Still not working. Eu server, returning player after a long time. Would love to get a update since CS doesnt exist for this game. This is how it looks like btw https://imgur.com/a/JhDWREz

I have this exact same problem. I came back after several years of not playing and now my quest log has been blank for about a week. I spoke to GM about this earlier today and this is the important part that he told me:

“This is Game Master Strybur. Thanks for reaching out to us in regards to the missing Hearthstone quests. If it is in regards to the weekly quest not showing up, that was a known issue that has since been hotfixed; therefore, that one may already have been resolved. If it’s missing daily quests that one is in a slightly different boat. Even though we don’t have any confirmed known issues in regards to missing daily quests showing up in Hearthstone, there are reports that the team is investigation as well. It’s just that until they can figure out exactly what is causing the issue, they are unable to confirm there is a known issue and start working towards a resolution or a workaround that might be available to populate the daily quest.”

Sorry I can’t give you guys any more info but this what was passed along from the GM.

Same here on EU - I hadn’t really played for a long time and since I started up again a week ago I have no daily or weekly quests.
The only quest I have seen was the win duels quest.

Tried logging onto my very old NA account and that account has quests.

1 Like

Seriously? I mean… does this look normal to them?

https://i.imgur.com/ZjHi9Oi.png

I’d say there might be an issue, and that perhaps they know about it.