No Weekly or Daily Quests

I logged in for the first time in maybe 2 years on the 11th or 12th. I’m not getting any quests at all in this new progressions system. I noticed a lot of people are having problems receiving or completing quests, but what I feel is more unique for me is that I’ve never received a single daily or weekly quest at all. It doesn’t even display “new daily quest in x hours” that most people have; the quests menu is completely blank. Been this way for a few days now. I’m using PC and mobile.

28 Likes

Same on EU server. NA fresh account works fine.

Same here, EU, returned to game after a year or so, completely blank quests page, raised a ticket with support, no answer so far :frowning: if you manage to find a way how to fix it let us know

Before the update, I was on a returning player quest, Back in the Game (deal 100 damage to enemy heroes).

After the update, I got only Duels (win 2 Duels games) and have gotten no other quests since.

3 Likes

Same for me. NA region on PC (beta launcher) and mobile. I have done all the suggested fixes to no avail.

I haven’t gotten new quests in several years. Thought the revamp was meant to fix the issue. My quest log has just “win duels” and nothing else, not even the “Daily” and “Weekly” banners in the patch notes screen shots.

I have a ticket on the matter, but it takes like two days and I’m not sure what good it will do.

Exact same situation here. Desktop EU region, returned to game after a long time.

Only “Win 2 duels” quest shows up, no timers, labels or any indication of other quests is shown.

Same here in NA Server where my main account is from. Got 0 missions since I got back to Hearthstone.

It seems that the issue mostly occurs to the returning players. What a great way from Blizzard to reward us and convince to stay… :frowning:

Yeah, I’m on the NA server, fyi. I did get the “win 2 duels” quest but that’s it as well. I just tried to log into EU for the first time, and I have no weekly quests there, either, or any daily ones except for the new player quests, though I haven’t bothered to unlock all the characters with practice games.

EDIT: Correction, after completing some of the initial quests I’m getting the weekly/daily quests on the new EU account. NA, where all my cards are, is still bugged, of course.

I’m pretty upset about this because I was stupid enough to purchase the Welcome Back bundle for $20, it seemed like a good deal. But now it seems like a big waste of money because Hearthstone is going to basically be unplayable without any quests. What a waste.

2 Likes

Same here, EU server

Same here, EU server

Same here. Don’t receive daily quest. Other server (Asia, Na) has no probrem.

Same here, EU server. I didn’t finish my quest (deal 100 damage to enemy heroes) and after the update, the quest vanish. I have only duel quest (5 victory).

Same EU server, I haven’t receive any weekly quest

1 Like

It’s the same for me

Same … I don’t any quest …

Same, NA. Also, was in the middle of the returning player quests when the update hit, those quests are gone as well. Losing out on three free packs from that, and who knows how many XP from these quests. Literally dissuading me from prepurchasing a bundle for this expansion, and I’ll probably stop playing again.

same for me. eu server.

Same for me. No quests on EU account since last Thursday I guess? Progressing the tavern pass is impossible without them.

Me conecté por primera vez en quizás 2 años el día 11 o 12. No obtengo ninguna misión en este nuevo sistema de progresión. Me di cuenta de que mucha gente tiene problemas para recibir o completar misiones, pero lo que siento que es más único para mí es que nunca he recibido una sola misión diaria o semanal. Ni siquiera muestra “nueva misión diaria en x horas” que tiene la mayoría de la gente; el menú de misiones está completamente en blanco. Ha sido así desde hace unos días. Estoy usando PC y móvil.