No Weekly or Daily Quests

Same here. I sen’t my first ticket 4 days ago and have only gotten the typical link to how to fix missing quest but nothing there fixes the problem.

Same problem here. I’m not a returning player or anything.

Yeah same here , but who cares this game lately gone down the tubes anyways. i allmost hit freaking diamond 10 , all i face is face retards. that only know how to go face. and been in this situation more then once i allmost rank and then the retarded algorthytem is like. well screw you , you are not going be able to rank. cause they have the favor draws the moment i am about to rank. or i face some retard demon hunter with the soul shards that go face face face , thats all they do. face face. sick and tired of this bullsh*t game.

I don’t have daily quests of 18 Nov.
GM told me they can’t do anything or compensate for bug issue…
Ben Lee you MTFC only want to make dirty money for BZ .

same. I haven’tpalyed in 1 year now i dont get quests

Same Problem here, I had returned to the game after a long break. I was in the middle of completing the “returning player” questline until the Duel’s update which forced duel quests to be completed. My returning player questline had been completely erased and now I have no way of recieving daily or weekly quest.

same on NA, daily quests refresh but this weeks weekly quests never showed up.

That is very useful to know, thank you. I had a theory I posted here: No Quests Bug, and a THEORY! and this seems like a bit of a smoking gun.

Same problem on European server
No daily or weekly quests
Technical support could not help

1 Like

Same problem. EU Server. Today (19th) not getting daily quest.

Same problem, Asia server
Still get nothing on the quest page, just 8 rectangles.
Hot fix doesn’t fix XXXX

I can see that some people are speculationg that this is happening with returning players. Well. It happened to me and I’m playing since Boomsday straight.

I noticed something today. I got a certain amount of XP for nothing. Could it be that the quests are there but not displayed?

Same here didn’t receive any daily or weekly quest on Monday. Have seen dailies since the. But hotfix didn’t give me any weekly.

Still no daily or weekly quests since the 19.0 update. EU server. My ticket EU74681652 remains unanswered.

This is what they answer to me:

Game Master Caeyase here and at your service ^.^
I understand that you are running into issues in Hearthstone. Ah, I certainly know how inconvenient bugs can be in game so I will gladly check on a possible solution for you!
First thing I checked was if any new bug reports have been sent in about this problem. Often, if an issue is widespread we will find multiple instances where players are reporting the same things on the forums, twitter or through tickets. It does not appear that this is a known issue currently, which means we will need to forward your concerns along to our Quality Assurance and Development department.
For transparency sake, bug reports are not directly handled by GM’s because there are technical limitations beyond our control, and these issues require QA and the Devs intervention. This is not to say that GM’s cannot assist with in game bugs that are widespread or have known workarounds. That simply means that if we find a workaround for a bug, we can relay that information back to you.
In this case, that is not an option because it has not been reported up and/or there are no known workarounds for it yet. I would highly recommend you sending up you own concerns in a bug report because the more information they get about the bug the faster it will be fixed! As well as if any other fellow gamers you know are experiencing this issue too. Having them comment on your bug report will speed up the process.
• Bug report: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/15043
Again, we appreciate the time you took to report the troubles to us and I was more than happy to forward that on for you.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s nice, GM included a link that leads us back to this forum, where there are 5 topics about this issue, but “it does not appear that this is a known issue currently”. What a joke :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s insane to suggest that there have been no reports. The bugs forum is littered with this issue. Wtf.

Same here, EU server. No daily missions since today…
F2p and i can´t get xp… i cant just get new cards…

I’m having the same issue, I got a quest yesterday but didn’t get one the day before or today. That’s at least 1600xp lost.

Didn’t get any daily quest today. EU server