New Priest Legendary: Mi'da, Pure Light

Legendary · Minion · Fractured in Alterac Valley · Divine Shield, Lifesteal Deathrattle: Shuffle a Fragment into your deck that resummons Mi

A new Deathrattle for Priest. It’s sort of like Rogue’s Waxadred, but the minion itself is stickier, so it’s more likely to actually be able to do something.

The Fragment is a Holy spell.

This should be pretty annoying to get rid of unless the opponent can transform or silence it, but it’s also a bit slower since the resummon relies on your card draw.

Link to the tweet with the reveal video (the video itself is in French):

4 Likes

I was really hoping for a warlock or neutral deathrattle minion to combine with Phylactery.

i wish it had taunt!

8 Likes

We’ve already seen all three of the Warlock cards.

There’s two Neutrals left, though. One is likely to be Onyxia as a legendary, but the other could be a deathrattle.

1 Like

I’ll bet you that anytime Team 5 has to develop a priest card, they’re shaking, sweating and anxious as all hell.

One wrong keyword and the whole forum is up in arms.

2 Likes

It’s almost as if it has become a rule for priest cards to be 1 step away from playable.
If it had taunt, it would be good.
If it was 1 mana cheaper, it would be good.
If it had rush, it would be good.

But it is just reflavored, more expensive Waxadread.

5 Likes

This guy is probably going to eat a ton of hate once priest starts using Xyrella and Amulets to keep a full board of them.

I love it!

Let this bad boy go off several times then Xyrella Triggers it all again. Amulet respawns.

It doesn’t need taunt. You’ll be at full health so much it won’t matter.

4 Likes

until Scabbs vanishes them all KEK

2 Likes

A potential redundancy 6-mana card for Questline Priest, if you want a 3rd one.

No problems with Scabbs as a priest for me. Condemn and boom drop your minion.

and in that turn you wasted taking back the board the Rogue already has it’s OTK lined up

Thrive in Shadows as well as the new Spirit Guide minion could grab the Fragment.

1 Like

Rogue can’t OTK a priest with full health and 20 armor

1 Like

Priest needs 8/8’s to die for that happen, Rogue just ignores them

Thrive in Shadows probably wouldn’t trigger the Cast when Drawn, since I believe it just adds the card directly to your hand via the Discover effect, rather than drawing it.

But I could be misremembering how “Discover a card in your deck” works.

Edit: Nevermind, I was misremembering.

Thrive in shadows draws the card, so it would trigger and then draw something else. (They can do the same thing with mankirk)

1 Like

This is me agreeing with ya, rogue ignores um and sets up a turn 10 40 damage finisher from hand if they can set it up

1 Like

One of them is Onyxia and the other one is a mage legendary.

1 Like

If it had taunt, it would be good.
If it was 1 mana cheaper, it would be good.
If it had rush, it would be good.

But it is just reflavored, more expensive Waxadread.

And it’s still insanely good. It has synergy with amulet of undying, xyrella the devout, and both copy and buff effects. The amount of lifesteal priest should be able to do with this thing is kinda sick.

5 Likes