New Patch notes

I sense a great disturbance in the Light. It’s as if a million paladin mains have become J Jonah Jameson laughing at Peter Parker.

If only I have privileges to link the vid…

No, it’s paladin fact.

It’s simply a fact that paladins are better than you (by you I mean most other classes)

Because it’s a fact that what paladins focus on (curve out, build board, win tempo, go face) is the most straight forward way to win in HS. It’s the “arena deck” (yes yes I’m sure even arena decks can end up more interesting than paladin, I’m just going with the stereotype here :joy:). It’s basically what you’d have to do if minions do not have text and spells/weapons are limited to very simple effects like “deal X damage (and that’s it)”

Paladin is the “normal” way to play HS. Other classes deviate from the norm. They try to do more with spells. They want to “bank” tempo/value by ramping or using combos or overload. They have outcast. They have rune systems. They cut themselves or discard or kill their own minions for more power. They require specific tribal synergies. They’re a priest. etc

So it isn’t some external privilege that is helping paladins win more. It’s the internal basic facts of life (HS) that help paladins win more.

It’s like if this is a race, paladin is the one who’s going in a straight line, as fast as they can. Other classes try to be fancy, throttling at different speeds, weaving and curving around, running/driving backwards, etc.

Heck, it’s more like if this is a game of staying healthy. Paladin is the one who eats proper meals, liquids, and gets plenty of rest. While the other classes just… like… don’t do that.

The laws of physics/logic aren’t privileges. They’re just facts.

…cue the people who used to say paladins are ones triggered over facts become triggered in 3… 2…

1 Like