My graphics are broken with this update. Anyone else has this?

I mean like OMG they didn’t even have the decency to tell us the when it happened. Forget forewarning?!? Yeah that’s messed up. I have spent the last two days trying to figure out what is wrong and I find out 10/10/2019 that I don’t need to be looking for glitch and that’s not even the end of it. Man I am so bummed out. “Justice Demands Retribution!!!”

6 Likes

I’m checking here every couple of hours waiting for a clear official response like:

• We won’t do anything about it. We let a part of our players down. Sorry, move on to the next game.

or

• We are working to fix it. You’ll be able to play the game again approximately in X days.
6 Likes

Hmm alot of people do use 10 years as a magic number for support questions like this but when to throw things in the trash cuz they can’t find a recycle bin is really the questions you are asking and, well, when it is framed that way the answer isn’t hung on some magic number like 10 years. Besides the bigger issue is that Blizzard gave no warning. At least that is what I read.

1 Like

I agree with divergent I have over 8000 games played maxed out all nine classes. I love the game. Other players who are looking at blacked out cards, if you can’t see this is not a bug or glitch on your side everyone is pointing to Blizzard upgrading the minimum requirements with out telling anyone.

1 Like

Hmm, Blizzard seems to not have any clear answer to us ???
Let us throw Blizzard to recycle bin or Blizzard throw their customers to it ?

4 Likes

Speaking about not being able to play HS on your PC, so far my phone has not been able to get past the tavern doords page since this new patch. I know I am being put out in the cold because my desk top is to old but my phone is 2017 and was working HS just fine before this new patch on or around 10/7/2019. So right now I can’t really play hearthstone at all. Soembody call a “WAH”-bulance.

4 Likes

Still nobody from Blizzard’s staff has concretely responded to this mess they put so many of their supporting daily players?!! This is unheard of, I cannot believe they’re treating us literally like shi_tty nothing. It’s like they don’t even care about their playerbase, reputability nor integrity.
I as somebody who has a bit of respect for himself am going to uninstall Hearthstone and cross out Blizzard’s name for good if they doesn’t resolve this issue that created themselves anytime soon!

3 Likes

I have the same problem. They are not going to fix it, No wonder their player base is diminishing

Before the update everything was fine

2 Likes

This is not a very intensive graphics game. Why should we update? If I was playing a very intensive graphics game I would assume I should upgrade but heartstone?

4 Likes

Anyone been given anymore information yet? Need to know if they are going to fix it or if I should just give up on Blizzard all together.

1 Like

Same problem. Can you fix it ?

Howdy!

The System Requirements for the game can be found Here. As we review more and more reports about this issue it appears the systems are not supported. In that case, this wouldn’t be a bug but an issue with unsupported hardware attempting to run the game. The latest update did include an engine update that is why the system requirements were also changed. ← Any feedback about this change should be posted on our Community Discussion Forums for the developers to see.

Are any players seeing this issue on a fully supported device that meets all our system requirements? If so please post your Dxdiag up.

Thank you.

Uhmmm, ok. Goodbye Blizz, time to switch my hobby to other games.

4 Likes

This is so disgusting. i really live this game and i invested a lot of time already and now you wanna tell me im only allowed to continue to play this game when im buying new hardware? This is not the way to keep your playerbase alive…
And yee i have the same issue like the other…
fix this pls so everyone can play this without this issue. Its not that hard to decrease the system requirements.

5 Likes

Okay. I posted in the Community Discussion too: DEVS TO SEE: Black cards bug, About the recent system req. change

Ironically, there was a guy who posted about this graphics bug there, but the customer support guys there send him in the technical support. I fell like they are mocking with us.

5 Likes

Nice one Usolando and very true. Looks like I’m going to have to find a new game then.

3 Likes

i play bliz games over 25 years. i am near 50 years old. if i want to play a game, i buy it. now i play hearthstone along time, spend money for the game and i like it. and now i must stop play the game, or i must buy new hardware. i am sure i dont buy new hardware. i think bliz make a big mistake…2 in one week. sorry for my bad english. last i must say, if i dont play hearthstone again with my hardware, i will never play a bliz game. I forgit to say it, so i edit this post: i play starcraft,warcraft,diablo 1,2, world of warcraft, i write a ticket to bliz, that i want play wow again, i need a new pc for that, and i think about it, wow need graphics, but hearthstone not, now i dont play again wow and hearthstone too. i spent alone for hearthstone more then 200 euro, i spent over the years 500-1000 euro for bliz. and now bliz means, they dont need my money any more.ok. i wait now a week, if hearthstone then dont work. i uninstal all, and stop play bliz games, and my 2 boys too

9 Likes

action = reaction bye bye blizzard !!!

4 Likes

I mean, the game seems to run fine but it just seems like textures are missing, the frame rate didn’t appear affected, its just like the textures aren’t there, gold cards work.