My collection is decimated. MAJOR BUG

I’ve recently returned to playing Hearthstone and am enjoying it very much, especially the Battlegrounds mode. The other day, I was looking for a card I had owned and it wasn’t there. I knew I used to have it, but figured it was a glitch since I play mostly on mobile. Forgot about it until today.

I was interested in revisiting ranked and was looking to build a Priest deck. I noticed immediately some missing cards (Northshire cleric, raza the unchained). I was offered to craft them only and they did not exist.

I went back through my entire collection and found a HUGE amount of missing cards. Commons, rares, several epics, and MANY legendary cards. I researched it online thinking maybe it was a glitch. I restarted, checked my region, logged out and back in, etc… nothing. I am missing so many cards that I purchased and/or crafted. Please see attached list of cards.

Some of my card backs are not showing up either but I don’t really care about that.

There are lots of people posting about this including myself. This is a major bug and I believe it has to do with older players returning to the game. For example, I have been playing since beta. I stopped playing after the release of Boomsday Project. I returned within the last month.

I have checked every setting, every region, every trouble shooting method. I’ve reported this several times and the customer support does not help and advised to post on forums. My account was not compromised and I did not disenchant anything.

DRUID----
MULCH
ASTRAL TIGER (MAYBE)
BRANCHING PATHS
FANDRAL STAGHELM
SHELLSHIFTER
TWIG OF WORLD TREE
IXLID, FUNGAL LORD (MAYBE)
LUNAR VISIONS
AYA BLACKPAW
MALFURION THE PESTILENT
MALORNE
AVIANA
KUN THE FORGOTTEN KING
TYRANTUS

HUNTER----
THE MARSH QUEEN (MAYBE)
DINOMANCY
FEIGN DEATH
RAT TRAP (MAYBE)
TOXIC ARROW
RAT PACK
KNUCKLES
PRINCESS HUHURAN
TO MY SIDE!
ACIDMAW
CRUSHING WALLS
DON HAN’CHO
RHOK’DELAR
SWAMP KING DRED
CALL OF THE WILD
KATHRENA WINTERWISP
EMERISS (MAYBE)

MAGE----
DECK OF WONDERS
FLAME LEVIATHAN
ANOMOLUS
RHONIN
DRAGONCALLER ALANNA

PALADIN----
THE LAST KALEIDOSAUR
WICKERFLAME BURNBRISTLE
BOLVAR FORDRAGON
BOLVAR, FIREBLOOD
VAL’ANYR

PRIEST----
AWAKEN THE MAKERS
NORTHSHIRE CLERIC (WTF)
CONFUSE
DIVINE SPIRIT
MIND BLAST
CURIOUS GLIMMERROOT
TWILIGHT ACOLYTE
RAZA THE CHAINED
HERALD VOLAZJ

ROGUE----
THE CAVERNS BELOW
BITEWEED
BENEATH THE GROUNDS
EDWIN VANCLEEF
SHAKU, THE COLLECTOR
SONYA SHADOWDANCER
AYA BLACKPAW
TRADE PRINCE GALLYWIX
VANISH
ANUB’ARAK
BLADE OF C’THUN

SHAMAN----
SPIRIT ECHO
HALLAZEAL THE ASCENDED
HAMMER OF TWILIGHT
WHITE EYES
THE MISTCALLER
LESSER SAPPHIRE SPELLSTONE
NEPTULON
KALIMOS, PRIMAL LORD
THE RUNESPEAR (MAYBE)
SNOWFURY GIANT

WARLOCK----
CLUTCHMOTHER ZAVAS
CATACLYSM
BLOOD-QUEEN LANA’THEL (MAYBE)
ANIMA GOLEM
WILFRED FIZZLEBANG
CHO’GALL
KRUL THE UNSHACKLED (MAYBE)
MAL’GANIS

WARRIOR----
FIRE PLUME’S HEART
STOLEN GOODS
SCREWJANK CLUNKER
CRUSH
KING MOSH
VARIAN WRYNN

NEUTRAL----
PATCHES THE PIRATE
SHIFTER ZERUS
WEASEL TUNNELER
NAT, THE DARKFISHER
EYDIS DARKBANE
FJOLA LIGHTBANE
SERGEANT SALLY
VOID RIPPER
ZOLA THE GORGON
ARCANE NULLIFIER X-21
ENHANCE-O MECHANO
GORMOK THE IMPALER
PRINCE VALANAR
SPIRITSLINGER UMBRA
BLINGTRON 3000
ELITE TAUREN CHIEFTAIN
FINJA, THE FLYING STAR (MAYBE)
HEMET NESINGWARY
MIMIRON’S HEAD
NEXUS-CHAMPION SARAAD
BOLF RAMSHIELD
DEFIAS CLEANER
GAZLOWE
GELBIN MEKKATORQUE
GRAND CRUSADER
HEMET, JUNGLE HUNTER (MAYBE)
HOGGER
LEATHERCLAD HOGLEADER
SIDESHOW SPELLEATER
THE BEAST
WRATHION
HOGGER, DOOM OF ELWYNN
SKYCAP’N KRAGG
TROGGZOR THE EARTHINATOR
FOE REAPER 4000
KING TOGGLEWOGGLE
SNEED’S OLD SHREDDER
THE BOOGEYMONSTER
ICEHOWL
MASTER OAKHEART
MEKGINEER THERMAPLUGG
NOZDORMU
OZRUK

MISSING MANY DUPLICATE NON-GOLDEN VERSIONS TOO

Users on forums having similar issues:

Torrex, Lecter, Nemesis, RogueToad, BrknSoul, Xenefor, LitLatDatHoe, Melpherion, Cormack, DonutsOnly, Zeus

BUMP. Please can anyone confirm? I am desperate for help…

have you checked your wild cards? because as far as i can see, all cards you have listed are wild only. i notice you mention checking settings and regions, but not mentioning anything about wild or legacy.

Considering you have such an extensive detailed list of specific class cards, im wondering if you’ve opened old decks which have since had cards rotate into wild only, see that they are “red” and failed to recognize that you still own the cards but just can’t use them in what was once a standard deck back when you were playing?

-Valas

Unfortunately, I’ve tried every trouble shooting idea out there. This was one of the first. I’ve cleared everything out. They’re just gone.

i notice that you still havent mentioned checking the wild part of your collection

Seriously? I didn’t respond because it’s a troll question. I’ve gone through every tab multiple times. How do you think I found out which cards I was missing…

Yes, seriously. There’s a reason why we go through the simplest of questions, like “is it plugged in”, first.

As you’ve “recently returned”, I’m guessing you’ve either accidentally created a new account or are logging into the wrong region.

If you actually read the post, you’d see I’ve already done that.

Cool, then they players-helping-players portion of this bug report is done. If you want to speak to a Blizzard employee, submit a Support Ticket. If you’ve already done so, submit another and ask for escalation.

you would be surprised how often returning players simply didnt know about wild collection, or didnt check it.

The fact that you now respond with “I’ve gone through every tab …” shows how relevant Peverin’s question is.
For your information, to see your Wild collection, you have to hit the expansion button and select “Wild Cards”. By default, only “Standard Cards” are shown.

Can you please stop harassing? I’ve talked to 8 CS reps, Blizzard employees, its been escalated, and they all have said the same thing: “We can’t help, the issue is unclear, please post on Bug forums”.

They are working on it. This post is meant to serve as awareness and for others with the similar problem as it is rare. If you don’t have anything useful to say, then please don’t.

I recently starting play HS again after like a 3 year break and previously spend tons of $ on packs. I had a full collection of epic and below cards circa 2017. I’m really only playing classic now and also noticed some Priest cards missing from my collection which I would have not dusted… I could be missing more, but I’m only aware of the following:
2x Northshire Clerics (also missing two gold copies I had)
2x Divine Spirits (don’t remember if I had golden copies)
2x Mind Blast (don’t remember if Had golden copies)

Some other interesting bugs that I’ve noticed:
-“Disenchant Extra Cards” is suck at 115 dust. I says I have 3 rares and 11 common extra cards to disenchant, but clicking the Disenchant button does nothing.
-I have 2x Shadow Bolt, but in the my collection library is shows both the 2x Shadow Bolt AND and empty Shadow Bolt spot.

The cards you are listing have one thing in common. They were moved from the Basic and Classic sets to the Hall of Fame set in early 2020. The full list of cards moved then: Acolyte of Pain, Spellbreaker, Mind Control Tech, Mountain Giant, Leeroy Jenkins, Auchenai Soulpriest, Holy Fire, Shadowform, Prophet Velen, Divine Spirit, and Northshire Cleric,

Of course since then the Basic, Classic, and Hall of Fame sets have been combined into the Legacy set. Double check in Legacy.

This issue seems ridiculous, only noticed it now in the Forums. Checked it on Reddit and it’s definitely legit. How the heck has this not been fixed?

I have the same problem. All cards that I am missing are on the list of the OP.

I have approaced Blizzard with a ticket but they say their records don’t go that far back. I was away for a year or two, so that could be the truth, though they have a very good record of the number I matches I played and won with each class. Anyway, they refuse to restore the cards.

I understand that not everyone who pretends to miss cards is necessarily the truth. But there are a few objective factors that Blizzard can ascertain:

1. Was the player away for a longer while?
  2. Are all the cards missing from the same list as the OP? Are all the cards in that list missing?
  3. Were these cards missing at the moment they rejoined? Nobody in their right mind would have dusted their Northshire clerics at the time they were still the backbone of any priest deck.

If they can’t make a program to restore the cards, they should at least offer a compensation based on the number of matches these players have won, as they are clear indication of how large their collection was. I had a smaller collection than the OP, for instance.

Just noticed I have this exact same issue. All the cards I am missing are on your list. There are also a few others that are gone - Justicar Trueheart and the original rando spell Yogg-Saron. Super annoying to say the least.

Hello All,
I also noticed missing cards since Sunken voyage has been released.
I know because my wild decks are suddenly showing as incomplete. For example, Enslaved Fel Lord (common, now “legacy”) has disappeared. Now I will list all my cards and advise every player to do so too. If this issue does not get fixed, I will stop purchasing cards (I play HS since 2015). Would anyone received feedback on this topic since Aug21 from support ?