Missing reward packs from june

No, but I know that you’re wrong and have received your answer. The devs have said that they accidentally gave everyone Scholomance packs instead of Outland packs.

You are maybe a sidekick you know what am I doing in my life,tell me what will I eat for breakfast?

You just replied to yourself.

They did,but i haven’t opened them

You must have if they aren’t there. You just don’t remember or weren’t paying attention. No packs were taken from you.

I will not use any of my energy anymore at chatting with pictures without faces,when you start working for Blizzard then you can maybe tell me what did I do when I logged in for the last time,now you can’t help me ,so thank you for your insight i will wait for Blizz representative to tell me what happened with my packs,all the best

Fine waste your time with a GA to have them tell you what we already have.

Again thank you,won’t agree at something that did not happen

I did not preorder anything.
I did get 2 Scholomance packs from the season chest.

This weekend I made a fireside gathering for just myself to test what would happen. I was given the opportunity to open these two packs.

There is no specific coding to limit pre-release fireside gathering pack openings to only prepurchase. There was never need for it, since there should normally not be any way other than prepurchase to get those packs.

1 Like

Buddy my pack number did not rise,do you understand?

How many Scholomance cards do you currently have, for each rarity?
Have you disenchanted any duplicates already? How much dust did you get?

Why should I bother to number out my cards for you,no offense,why?

It’s a waste of time to argue with him on this. He won’t admit he opened the packs without noticing.

Do you think I am not certain of something?

this is a classic ‘report the troll and move on with your day’

1 Like

You call me troll?You are a troll and I will report you.I’m sincere,if any of you guys work for Blizzard tell me and we can continue the conversation if not you are wasting my time.

Not for me. I couldn’t care less.
It might help YOU to double check that you didn’t actually opened your packs already.

I’m not arguing. I’m trying to help.
Whether Madmax choses to accept my help is up to him.

Blizzard staff always post in blue letters. Such as in this post, where they announce the bug that acciedentally rewards Scholomance packs for this season:

If you are still sure you didn’t get your packs, then it is not a generic bug that affects others as well, but an issue with your specific account. Nobody on this forum can help with that. You’ll need to open a ticket with Customer Support.

This forum is for reporting bugs that might affect other players too, so that they can be fixed before it happens again.

How bout in the month of june…my reward chest also disappear…the rewards pack and reward card from june did not go to my inventory also.its missing actually…

Can’t help you with that. Submit a ticket and have a GM help you.

This exact same issue happened to me, I submitted a ticket to a GM and he said he sent it over to Quality Assurance. Still waiting to hear back from them. Packs displayed when I opened Hearthstone for my end of season rewards, but were not in the Open Packs tab afterwards.