Missing reward packs from june

Hey Blizz,
I’m missing my 4 packs ,have opened prepurchase packs ,but 4 packs i got as a reward for june are nowhere to be found???

The 4 reward packs from June were Scholomance packs. And since you mentioned you opened your preorder packs, you likely opened the 4 Scholomance packs without noticing.

Same happen to me also. When i open my seasons reward chest, the reward card packs and reward card did not go to my inventory. Actually it is missing. This happen twice already for the end month of june and end month of july seasons reward

Hey friend,
I could not have opened those four packs cause you can only open the prepurchased packs at a fireside gathering event, and I’m sure i haven’t opened them cause i know number of packs before opening.

the season reward packs would have been in the same stack as those you opened. they are all placed in the “ribbon stack”

1 Like

No they weren’t …I feel quite frustrated now,really hoping somebody from the QA team will address this matter ,cause I’m really running out of patience

you wont get a reply here. for that you have to contact customer support.

Are you the QA for the game?

Not true, others have had the same problem as you and admitted they accidentally opened the packs at the Fireside Gathering. I did too. Your packs were not stolen, you opened them.

Do you work at Blizzard?

No, but I know that you’re wrong and have received your answer. The devs have said that they accidentally gave everyone Scholomance packs instead of Outland packs.

You are maybe a sidekick you know what am I doing in my life,tell me what will I eat for breakfast?

You just replied to yourself.

They did,but i haven’t opened them

You must have if they aren’t there. You just don’t remember or weren’t paying attention. No packs were taken from you.

I will not use any of my energy anymore at chatting with pictures without faces,when you start working for Blizzard then you can maybe tell me what did I do when I logged in for the last time,now you can’t help me ,so thank you for your insight i will wait for Blizz representative to tell me what happened with my packs,all the best

Fine waste your time with a GA to have them tell you what we already have.

Again thank you,won’t agree at something that did not happen

I did not preorder anything.
I did get 2 Scholomance packs from the season chest.

This weekend I made a fireside gathering for just myself to test what would happen. I was given the opportunity to open these two packs.

There is no specific coding to limit pre-release fireside gathering pack openings to only prepurchase. There was never need for it, since there should normally not be any way other than prepurchase to get those packs.

1 Like

Buddy my pack number did not rise,do you understand?