Mini set live Sept 10th

I do play good decks. Secret mage is a good deck. In spite of the nerf that killed it’s early board control.
You seem to only see what you want with regards to my threads.
I am happy to be your villain if it gives you something to talk about.

I know Jaina has fairy tale Disney like skins but that type of wish is only possible in fantasy.

2 days for hard reality to crash in.

2 Likes

yeah. They will give mage that particular card sometime long after most of lead design quits.
Although? Props to Cheezus:) His card idea for what Ping mage needs was so much better than the one I had imagined, lol.

2 Likes

My guess is that brochures are as bad as remixed Minions.

Blizzard does not have the ball to do the right thing and make both versions slighty overpowered to compensate.

I’m afraid you’ve lost me. Do you mean dual class?

No. There is a subset of cards in festival of legends miniset that change forms in similar fashion and more randomly because they have 4 forms.

1 Like

Most of the swap things have sucked, yes.

However, the one they did right that worked was the Priest one (shockingly)
Rare · Spell · Festival of Legends · Deal 3 damage to all minions. Summon a 6/6 Popstar. (Swaps each turn.)

The MINION based ones all sucked, yes. But perhaps these will be good enough to run 1-2 copies. The Druid one doesn’t look bad, and the Shaman one is really good…if the other version of the Shaman one is decent, it will see play.

The Priest one this time looks very meh but that might see play if the other version is good.

1 Like

Some cards Just see play based on having 0 competition for their role.
It not makes they good but just necessary.

More RNG out of Zeph 2.0

2 classes just get extra tourist combos? Why?

Brochure cards aren’t really a new thing.

Meh. There will probably be good cards in there, but nothing revealed is super exciting (why is druid getting draw + discount though?)

One thing I can say for almost certain is the Shaman one will see play.

2 mana deal 3 freeze 2 targets is AMAZING value. As long as the other version isn’t complete garbage, it definitely sees play.

Especially so if the spell changes to fel…DK and Shaman both will run it for the extra Razzle.

I forgot the rules, but if a class has two tourist legendaries, can they run both and access cards from like 3 classes?

No, the tourist from the other class is not allowed

No.
It was already stated at the exp announcement that you can have only 1 tourist per deck.

On a side note :
Their approach to minisets stinks and the more minisets i see the more i get sure about it.

People want New decks and strategies and not just add a New cards to already existent ones.

Blizzard would do wonders better than this If they simply released a entire New set of tourist cards.

1 Like

Because the previous combos sucked ???
Or not strong enough, my guess is Mage or Druid if thats the case.

It’s just kind of dumb to randomly decide that two classes get to have 50% more class cards than everyone else this set.

I can’t imagine they made certain tourist combos intentionally bad to prep for them getting a usable mini set one.

2 Likes

My guess is druid and DK.

Exactly because their ones weren’t bad. By blizzard logic this would work.

1 Like

Watch it be Druid and Shaman, Druid already proved he is the better Mage.
Malfurion has it in him to humble another class.

2 Likes

Zeph seems a lot worse and less skill testing than the original. I like the mana manipulation to dig through huge discovery pool and understanding what is good situationally that the original provides.

Im not really sure how it works yet so i cant say how powerful it will be, but im not super excited about getting random cards off of it.
I can see how it will still potentially be a powerful play situationally but the cards it gets are random still and at 3 mana it will be less reliable as a way to swing tempo
At first look it seems decent but not as complex or good as the original Zeph

I’ll be taking a vacation alright. A vacation away from Hearthstone until they revert the terrible, terrible change to Sorcerer’s Apprentice.

Wait, what?

What am I missing?

All the classes should still be able to access the tourist cards this mini set.