Mi'da bounty not loading

I try to enter the bounty, and it shows a message after a while saying: We encountered an error when loading this menu. Please try again.
I have tried again 10 times, I won’t lose my time trying again over and over.

3 Likes

Same here. Mi’da bounty no loading.

Similar here, can’t load Undead Onyxia. I get the same error about unable to load this menu a little while after choosing my team. Since I have not yet completed Undead Onyxia I can not even attempt Mi’da yet so I can not complete task #3 of the event.

This is a fairly recent occurrance…my dummy account is having this issue, but my main account is not (or at least wasn’t earlier - I didn’t try it a second time, but it did complete the third task)

It seems you can access it by finishing earlier bounties.
I found on OG YouTube channel that you can do the Undead Onixia bounty, and then you can access Mi da.
It also estates that maybe you need to finish some other bounties that lead you to Mi da. Like if you did not complete the earlier bounty and therefore is not granting you access.
Here is the video https://youtu.be/ADLKaI9j42A

Hopefully, this gets repaired and lost time in the event is granted back.

I don’t think that is the problem. I have two accounts in front of me (the main one and the dummy one). Both of them have completed the entirety of Onyxia’s Lair on Normal and Heroic (in fact, the dummy one just did Heroic Smolderwing today because I suspected that it might have been seeing the incomplete bounty before it). The main account can access Heroic Mi’da, the dummy account is not only unable to open Heroic Mi’da, but it can’t even open NORMAL Mi’da.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.